adventure time cross-over rp!(please join mixed genders)

aza9

So I was thinking to start an adventure time rp pony version that would include finn princess bubble gum marceline ice king flame princess marshall lee fionna ice queen prince gumball flame prince also lsp lsp ect ect as ponies unicorns pegasus alicorns. JAKE Cake Lady Rainicorn Lord Monochromicorn will stay the same. So if you are interested and want to have a character to role play just say first come first serve . I Will put who they are and what types below::

Marceline: alicorn/vampire/me

Princess bubble gum: unicorn/bubble gum person

Flame princess:unicorn/fire

Ice king:alicorn

Finn:normal pony/stormchaser1991

Marshall lee:Alicorn/vampire by Jack600

Prince gumball:unicorn/bubble gum person

Flame prince:unicorn/fire

Ice queen:alicorn

Fionna: normal pony

Jake:same

Cake:same

Lady Rainicorn:same

Lord monochromicorn: same

lsp:pegasus

Lsp:pegasus

Candy people normal ponies

If anyone else you want to be just say and I will see if pegasus unicorn normal

I'm marceline so please don't keep asking I will edit and update when people say and then I will post in free roleplay when there is enough people to do we can't start with out finn or fionna or cake or Jake!! If you think I should change some of the people to different types of ponies then I can see what I can do so thanks and I hope to get a lot of rplayers..

Yes we are mixing both genders together stormchaser, u can change to fionna if u like I don't mind.jac if u don't mind that would be great!!pyroblaze u can b flame prince even though he hasn't been on the show so u can follow flame princess kind of personality but yeah great!Just need a Jake cake and finn if storm is being fionna.anyway invite or we won't ever be able to rp!

• 3 months later...

Archived