Following someone

Mi_

Hello!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section.

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post anywhere else on the board.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

Thank you, I've already read through the rules, that's how I found out about the rule were I have to make at least 5 posts in this category before I can post elsewhere :3

Hello!

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post anywhere else on the board.

Thank you, I've already read through the rules, that's how I found out about the rule were I have to make at least 5 posts in this category before I can post elsewhere :3

Awesome! ;)

Hello!

Yeah that is mostly to prevent those annoying little bots. ^_^ Welcome to the site, and if you are just into reading and writing to the forum that is totally cool. :D