Hellooooooooooooooo~

Seastrider

Hai people! I have been with My Little Poneh since the dawn of time, which actually means season one. I'm really new at this whole RP thing, but despite that I want to try a "hoof" at it. I'm an open-minded person (at least I try to be), so expect a joke from me in every conversation. I always like new ideas and scenarios so I think this'll work out!

Welcome.

Sadly no fun is allowed here so you'll have to make boring posts and jokes might get you banned. Stay away from interacting with people and the chat is 'mods only' if you want to make a character you'll have to make a very introvert pony with a serious fright for other ponies and try to stay away in the corner during a RP. The PM system does only allow one massage apiece and it cannot exceed an amount of 10 sentences and 80 words. Chat language is preferable so try to keep yourself to words like: u, r, rly, swag, yolo and daawg.

A RP might look like following:

Pony 1: Yolo mah dawg, u mad?

Pony 2:mm.

Pony 1:y?

Pony 2: cuz swag.

Make sure when you do the application that the pony should have a really depressed background so that they can be interesting to others, things such as: Dead parents, bullying, hatred and orphanage, are encouraged as well as an overly violent pony since that supports the slice of life theme we strive for.

Now have a good time here. Enjoy your RPing.

Now jokes aside:

Welcome to Canterlot! Do the opposite of what I said before and you're sure to be enjoyable here! ;) (except having a good time and enjoy the RP)

Now have a proper welcome! :fhappy:

I love jokes :halo:

• Like 1

You mean I don't have to make my OC and take all things it holds dear away and give it a super depressed arc? Not to mention fighting an old enemy that killed their family which was actually related so that it has more character even though this was done numerous times? At last! I have found my people! er ponies...er...right.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome Wagon! :smug: