Good day, I guess... :)

Brodzio

Hello, Everyone.

I started my adventure with RPG about six or seven years ago and I must say, it was AWESOME! I played mostly Warhammer, but there also happened few sessions of Call of Cthulhu, DnD and some other rpgs. And then my studies started and I hadn't so much time to spare for game, so I stopped. Now I still don't have time for classical roleplaying, that's why when I suddenly bumped into this site I said my self - "I must try it." and here I am ;).

There are to more things. First thing: English is not my first language so I'm going to make mistakes (accidentally of course). Please, be patient witch me - I'm open for criticism and willing to correct and improve but it's going to take some time.

Second thing: As long I'm familiar with classical RPG sessions, I'm genuine new to this kind of game. If there is some guide about it I'd like to read it or hear some advices how to play.

I think it is everything for now. I hope we'll all have here some great time together :)

Edited by Brodzio

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you like it here. ;)

Forum roleplaying games like we do on Canterlot is different from the more structured roleplaying games you've played. It's more free form and more akin to a collaborative story writing exercise than a game with strict rules. There are rules though, which can be found in here along with a few useful guides you may want to read. I would also suggest looking around at some RP threads and applications to see how it works. If you have any specific questions about anything, feel free to ask! :)

• Like 1

Heeeeey!

Welcome to this side and enjoy yourself here! I got to say that you sound a bit like me. You claim to be bad in English and type in flawless English, which is often what I do. Though I have to say after being on the internet for some time that we speak awkwardly often better than many Americans so heads high! ;)

Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome to the website, Brodzio!

Glad you chose to join us!

I see you're into RPG, which is good. We have a lot of RP opportunities here!

Feel free to explore and don't hesitate to ask questions!

:D:D:D