The fall of the Elements of Harmony ep1 (Full)

Brony55

From the darkest corners of Equestria a group of Changelings and Griffins, The Shadow Casters, conspired to take over all of Equestria. The first step was to destroy to the Elements of Harmony. To do this they sent fake summons to Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie to all meet at the Crystal Castle as soon as every one arrived they attacked all the Crystal Guards were enslaved the mane 6 Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Candance, and Shining Armor were all that were left to defend the Crystal Castle. After trying the Elements of Harmony and that failing because The Shadow Casters hatred for friendship was so strong that they were able to not be affected by the Elements of Harmony. With the Elements of Harmony nearly out of energy Spike comes out of the library with a book he shows the book to Twilight as she reads it it profices a day when the Elements of Harmony would fail and if that day was to come then that the last of the Magic of Friendship should be used to cast a spell that would summon the only pony that could help them with their situation. The group then decided to give it a try after the spell was cast a blinding flash of white light filled the room and with a deafening crash a brown pony with a black overcoat appeared in front of them his cutie mark is two pistols crossing over a target. Just then a group of ponies that were touring the Crystal Castle came in and saw the situation. (This is were you join in I am only accpting 4 OC's and any pony that can RP one of the Mane 6, Shining Armor, Candance, Luna, or Celestia. :halo:)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NightFlight walked to RiverShine and nodded, placing a hoof on the alicorn's shoulder. "You can't see my home from here,no one ever has. Be glad you have family to care for." She sounded sad and thoughtful but then grinned. "I'm sure their just fine! C'mon, let's just get you and your sister out of here safely." Vinyl had heard The little Pegasus and grinned. "Whatcha giggling at you little filly?" She asked, grinning and her tone playful.

(OOC: it says the main six with princess candence and shineing armor and the 2 main princess were left the gaurds were inslaved not the main six)

"Oh nothing" Sarburst began to giggle abit more .RIvershine nodded than tured to the group

Vinyl laughed and chased the little filly. "Oh then little stubborn foal gets a tickling." She laughed and starting tickling StarBurst, pinning her down and tickling the little pegasus quickly. NightFlight laughed and watched her friend and the foal. "Sorry bout my friend, she always seems to have....energy." She apologized to Rivershine. Luna giggled from this sight and stopped to watch while Celestia chatted to Joe and Rivershine about what had happened.

"No problem my sister is energetic like my older brother yet she lets it out by playing around as for him he play's his guitar till midnight.He's a unicorn." Rivershine laughed at her sister being chased and tickled than turned back to princess celestia and joe.

Coming around the corner of one of the hallways was a golden-tan unicorn. Presteza had snuck away from the tour group to do some exploring of the castle on her own terms, she prefered to set her own pace after all and the most fun places are usually the ones you aren't allowed to go. No sooner did she round the corner did she find herself in a collision with a white unicorn with blue mane(AKA Vinyl scratch)

After a moment she smiled at Vinyl and said with a hint of embarrassment in her voice,"Well... look like I'm busted. Sorry fer runnin' inta ya like that!"

"Starburst over here I wanna show you something.."Rivershine showed starburst the magical map and starburst looked in awe"are you alright joe?" Rivershine walked over to joe who had not done anything.

Celestia nudged the little Pegasus with affection, she had a soft spot for little ones. Luna smiled at her sister and looked at Joe. "I believe mother might've been buried with some ancient magic books. Maybe a spell can help us from there?" Vinyl gasped and looked around, seeing the pony and chuckled. "I don't know how you got here girl but stay with us, there be he'll out ther!" She laughed and kept walking next to the new pony. "Yo, I'm Vinyl Scratch, aka DJ Pon-3, the hottest DJ in all of Equestria! Who are you?"

"May I help I know a spell to find the book your looking for, my father runs a library back at my home island and I love to help out."Starburst looked at rivershine amused."Book worm ha ha."​ Rivershine playfully nudged her little sister than agreed "At least I can read." Both the sisters laughed. than came back to reality.

Celestia shook her head with a sigh. "No, there are barriers in the tomb that prevents most magic except small spells. Our light and maybe spells of distraction will only work in here." Luna nodded and kept Vinyl in the corner of her eye, suddenly sad that Vinyl doesn't see a chance with her.

"pwincess whats wrong?" Asked Starburst."I see well than, starburst stay close I know you hate the dark." starburst ran to rivershine but made sure to stay close to luna.