OMG ROCK ON!

Went to see Def Leppard and Heart last night and O.M.G They were... AMAZING! It was my first concert! And it was SO awesome! I was dancing on the fence and yelling, at one point when they broke between songs I yelled "ROCK ON!!!" And that was the next song they played! It was so awesome, and I got to hear the lead singer say "HOLY **** SCRANTON!" HAHAHAHA IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha... those pensioners will break a hip if they carry on 'rocking out' past their 5pm bed time. :)

Silly Artax, don't you know that you are only as young as you feel? And with the ridiculous metaphors for sex that Joe Elliott uses, he must feel like he's about in 3rd grade.

Hell yes. My favorite band in the 80's

OMG! You're so lucky!!

Glad you had such a good time :)

Think the last big band a I saw was Dragonforce... biggest disapointment ever. May as well stayed home and put on a CD. It was worth it for the other band though, Turisas! OMG What showmen! Dragon force performed, but they Entertained, totaly amazing!

If any of you are AC/DC fans, you should try to catch a concert by Hells Belles. They're an all-women AC/DC cover band, and they were awesome. Also, if you like newer heavy metal and horror monsters, Lordi puts on an amazing stage show, complete with what must be stifling monster costumes.

I'm still jealous of you getting to see Heart, though, I love Heart. Leppard is good too, but Heart owns.

lol didnt knew that leppard still plays to this day, nice

as for me, taking into account that concerts in this country are managed by brain dead businessmen who prefer seeing 4000 people paying expensive (as ****) than 9000 paying cheaper, my concert story is rather small...

have seen (in no particular order) Gamma Ray, Slayer, Anthrax, Iron Maiden (twice), Kreator, Exodus, Helloween, Stratovarius.

we do have a free festival (this year is this saturday), and Destruction is coming :)

I generally only go to small concert venues, so I don't get to see really big bands who do gigs for thousands of people. It's not really worth it to me unless I can shove my way right up next to the band and seriously rock out. Does mean I miss out on some great shows, but I like to be able to see the band.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's so awesome! :D the last concert I went to was a Jimmy Buffet concert. That was such fun experience :) however, there was probably a mushroom cloud of weed-smoke above the audience :|

I've been to a pretty large number of rock concerts myself. Mostly just seen a bunch of older rock stars (I like some newer music too, just when I'm going to concerts I'm usually tagging along with my dad; I don't have any money for things like concerts on my own). I've seen Bob Dylan (with John Mellencamp and Willie Nelson), Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Tom Petty (with ZZ Top), John Fogerty, Meat Loaf, George Thorogood, Steve Miller (with Joe Cocker), Neil Young and Weird Al (who I've seen three times...).

Concerts are almost always a fun time.