Second life! now for bronys! =D

Now this isn't really a new thing for a lot of you, and almost everypony here knows about it, but i would like to shed some light on how incredibly fun it is.

Perks and reasons to join:

-It's free

-Ponys, lots of pony

-Full scale Ponyville that is still being added on to

-extremely specific customization and creation, anything is possible not even kidding

-awesome fanbase

-always something to do

-we have our own group, set up by corsair and myself

It's worth checking out if your even remotely interested. I'll just finish by posting all the ingame pictures i took.

secondlife-postcard-1.jpgsecondlife-postcard-2.jpgsecondlife-postcard2.jpgsecondlife-postcard1-1.jpgsecondlife-postcard3.jpgsecondlife-postcard4.jpg

if your interested send me a pm =D

• 4 weeks later...

what is this? second life?

have I heard of second life? I think so... I don't really know what it is though :)

so what exactly is it? do tell :kissy: looks very interesting

Basically, Second Life is a huge, customizable, graphical chatroom. You can basically be who or whatever you want to be there, as long as you can build it or pay someone else to build it. People run business within Second Life just selling pre-made items to other Second Life users. You can own ''property' in SL and design your own home or store.

SL is broken up into themed areas called sims. There are currently two connected sims that are Pony themed, Bronytown and Everfree Forest. Both of the sims are undergoing a period of rebuilding after a change in leadership, but there are nearly always ponies doing something there. Canterlot.com has a group within SL and a few of us are regulars there.

You can get a customizable Pony avatar for free in Everfree Forest, plus there are a ton of free accessories that people have made specifically for ponies. An advanced version of the avatar is supposed to be available within the next few weeks, but that will have to be purchased with Linden Dollars, the In-SL Currency.

Some of the ponies in there are crazy looking! :shock::!: I did spot a Pinkie, a Pinkamena, and an Applejack :heart: Where they ever able to solve those problems on Second Life with the pony worlds that I heard about?

Yes, the drama surrounding the previous owners of the Brony sims has calmed down. Apparently, two of the people that owned everything were long-time members of a group of notorious griefers and trolls from sites like Something Awful and 4Chan. They had been banned from Second Life once before and came back on new accounts. When the griefer group got themselves all banned again, the owners of the sims went down with them, and so did the property they owned. The new owners have re-organized things and are rebuilding.

• 4 weeks later...