• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi hi

Cupcakes have never been particularly high on my list of treats. I have had some very good ones, to be sure, but it isn't typical. Muffins are among my favorites, with cranberry muffins being right up there near the top, but a lot of the time they're just too sweet. Buying an apple pie from a grocery store has never worked well for me, but I regularly make apple pie from scratch and that is probably the best.

Same here.

What kind of muffins and cupcakes we talking?

Will help me decide.

The best kind! Edible! :smirk:

Or more seriously whatever your favourite kind of muffin/cupcake is, I guess. I like blueberry muffins myself.

Admittedly this puts Apple Pie at somewhat of a disadvantage, but I think AJ is up to the challenge :smug:

Same here.

What kind of muffins and cupcakes we talking?

Will help me decide.

The best kind! Edible! :smirk:

Or more seriously whatever your favourite kind of muffin/cupcake is, I guess. I like blueberry muffins myself.

Admittedly this puts Apple Pie at somewhat of a disadvantage, but I think AJ is up to the challenge :smug:

Blueberry muffins! Yum Yum my favorite especially when it has butter in the middle

Chocolate cupcake :o

Yup I'm stuck.

Come on apple pies!
hi hi

Apple Pie is losing? This can't be happening! It must be a bad dream...

It cant be! Apple Pie is loosing :D

Even within the realm of pies they are inferior to their Lemon bretheren, their only redeeming point is being represented by Applejack :twisted::shifty:

*starts energy shield*