what will your OC or cast character dress up as for Nightmare night(AKA Halloween)

With the rapid approach of our favorite princess of the night's holiday I figured it'd be nice to see what other ponies,griffons,changelings, dragons etc will be dressing up as if any! I won't lie I'm not even sure what my pony oc will go as just yet... perhaps as one of luna's guards due to her admiration of the princess. Anyway c'mon let's get in the nightmare night spirit and brainstorm and/or speculate as to what your oc is gonna dress up as!

Well, normally I don't dress up for Halloween, but this time I've been invited to a party where costumes are mandatory. So I'll be going as a mad scientist.

As far as ponies, Lore Weaver will probably dress as a book, Sweet Surprise will dress as a chocolate bunny, Guiding Light perhaps a knight, Watermelon Gush as a bale of hay, Fire Heart as a phoenix, Snow Dancer as a Princess of winter, Sky Flare as a superhero, Heart Healer as a nerdy pony, Diamond Cut as a giant gem, Riptide as a ninja (inspired from a 90s movie called Surf Ninjas) Apple Cinnamon as a scarecrow, and Carrot Top as a pumpkin!