Prince Blueblood will grace your threads!

You know you've wanted to take your shots at the guy, ever since you saw him in "The Best Night Ever." Well, now's your chance! If you want his royal presence in your thread, or have an idea on a thread you'd like him to be in, or had a storyline with him that you want to continue, just let me know!

How about this? Prince Blueblood being forced to share a train ride with... Pigpen!

Even worse, Pigpen AND Ms. Harshwhinney? She might try to flirt with him since he's royalty.

That's all I have off the top of my head.

:D:D:D

If you're looking for something EPIC, I'd really like to continue an old RP that included the good prince.

R.E.A officer Fire Walker and her two pals Dunder and Muggo' Ale team up with the good prince to find his father!

It sort of died off in the middle, so it might be a little hard to catch up too, but it was a pretty cool little RP. One of my first here. <3

We could even reboot it......And I'd probably move it to Chronicles....

That would not be possible, as Blueblood is a WoE cast. You can't transfer those over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hm, looking over this, I think the best idea might be to re-introduce Blueblood to Fire Walker in the Boot Camp RP, and then see how/if we can revive the adventure thread. Sound good?

• 4 weeks later...