Where do Foals come from?

CherryRie

They stand in front of a mirror and bam, kids are made? That could be rather awkward! Imagine going to your hairdresser's, she stands there behind you showing you what she's done, and suddenly *boom* instant sprog.

Would mirrors have to be taken to a clinic for an official cleaning?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They stand in front of a mirror and bam, kids are made? That could be rather awkward! Imagine going to your hairdresser's, she stands there behind you showing you what she's done, and suddenly *boom* instant sprog.

Would mirrors have to be taken to a clinic for an official cleaning?

If I remember correctly in the 80's cartoon there was a magic mirror that when two ponies stood in front of it and wished for a foal it would magically appear.

20081%20-%20artist%3Ainkwell-pony%20cele

OHGODNO

You think that's bad? I haven't read the fic myself (might just do so one day) but as I understand it, Luna is actually the third mother. Work that one out! :?:

*facehoof* :|

I. . . I can't. I think a portion of my brain just disintegrated.

But WAIT, after a few minutes of thinking, if this is mammalian reproduction, then the . . . y'know. . . *ahem*embryo/fetus*ahem would have to be split and implanted, then when it reached a certain age, they would be surgically combined, thus three mothers.

I'm messed up. :geek:

Oh, and that's completely impossible, and if possible, high risk of death of the you-know-what (I don't really wanna say it again).

Apparently Luna provided the magic needed. Could say it similar relationship to a surrogate mother.

Not the worst fic I've read by far, even if the characterisation is fairly patchy. Totally worth it for one sentence in the bonus chapter though:

'What? But, that's..' Twilight said, her brain trying to process the information.

'Remember the night with Luna? The spell I cast on you?'

Suddenly hiding underneath the table was looking like an alluring option.

'Y-You mean...I'm...' Twilight sputtered, and Trixie reached out with a hoof, stroking along one of her forelegs.

'Congratulations, dad.'

Apparently Luna provided the magic needed. Could say it similar relationship to a surrogate mother.

Not the worst fic I've read by far, even if the characterisation is fairly patchy. Totally worth it for one sentence in the bonus chapter though:

'What? But, that's..' Twilight said, her brain trying to process the information.

'Remember the night with Luna? The spell I cast on you?'

Suddenly hiding underneath the table was looking like an alluring option.

'Y-You mean...I'm...' Twilight sputtered, and Trixie reached out with a hoof, stroking along one of her forelegs.

'Congratulations, dad.'

*eye twitches* :|

I think I need to:

1. Go projectile vomit

2. Read this fic

3. Projectile vomit AGAIN

4. Attempt to unsee what has been seen

5. Fail at unseeing what has been seen

6. Kill myself

OHGODWHYIAMREADINGIT :|

Erm. . . I'm speechless of the first chapter.

Second chapter; still speechless, except that thought the dream was real. Happened with the first chapter too.

Third chapter wasn't too bad. But the Red Book made me laugh.

And that was when Trixie remembered last night.

o.o

The Book got a lot of use that night.

Ummm. . . yeah. . .

"You're pregnant! Oh my, this calls for a party! I have to get streamers and cupcakes! Ooh, have you decided on a name yet? 'Pinkie Pie' is a great name! You should name her after me! Oh, oh, oh, there needs to be cake at the party and I need to get some balloons and... I can can be 'Auntie Pinkie'! It'll be great!" Pinkie Pie continued on like this, and Twilight grinned, looking at Trixie.

I do believe that that was possibly the best paragraph I've read. Ever.

Actually, now that I think about it,

1. It wasn't that bad, I actually kinda enjoyed it.

2. They DO make a cute couple. :3

3. And that it should be made into a full-length feature film.

Aaaaaand now my mind is plagued with nasty thoughts.

Thanks a lot.

First:

I think I need to:

1. Go projectile vomit

2. Read this fic

3. Projectile vomit AGAIN

4. Attempt to unsee what has been seen

5. Fail at unseeing what has been seen

6. Kill myself

OHGODWHYIAMREADINGIT :|

Then:

Actually, now that I think about it,

1. It wasn't that bad, I actually kinda enjoyed it.

2. They DO make a cute couple. :3

3. And that it should be made into a full-length feature film.

That's... quite scary actually XD

I'm gonna stay clear of it for now... mostly because I am so sick of Twixie right now -_- But I'll get around to it sooner or later I'm sure. I'll add it to the pile (Bringing my "to read" list up to 11. No that's not a reference, I actually have 11 fics I want to read)

Yes, and now I can no longer look at Trixie and not see . . . images. Images in my head. If I saw Twilight and Trixie together in the same scene like in Boast Busters, lord KNOWS what would happen.

Oh, and remember!

The Book got a lot of use that night.

Giggity

And yet here I am, 30 minutes later, watching that very episode. It's. . . my duty as a brony. It's hard to do without slamming my head through a wall.

*reads all posts about fic*

im a brony and what the **** is this? :!::shock::|

This, fellow brony, is the fanfic that made me look at the entire SHOW a different way. Not necessarily in a good way. There are no words to describe it, so to grasp what I'm saying here you have to read it.

But maybe this quote will help:

"You'll make a perfect assistant... no... partner for me. You could be the equal to the Great and Powerful Trixie," Trixie replied, playful and loving, and brought her muzzle forwards. Twilight didn't resist, and the two fillies pressed together in a desperate, loving kiss, their hooves starting to interlock, their hearts beating quicker, as one, and Twilight's hoof slowly started to slide further down, towards the warmest part of Trixie's body...
:twisted:

And now I find myself reading it again. I have problems.

After reading it a second time, I DO believe my life is threatened. I also ended up reading one with Fluttershy X Spitfire. . . and it turns out Princess Troll-estia was using chess pieced that looked like our beloved ponies to match up with mates, and at the very end she matched Big Macintosh with Spike. . .

:shifty::twisted:

Twilight Trixie shipping is not uncommon in the fandom actually from what I have seen although I have yet to read any of the Twilight-Trixie ship fics. I did know about that 11 parter where somehow Twilight and Trixie had a kid but only from the image provided. I am curious in a way to read these but at the same time as I play Trixie here I don't want them to incidentally influence how I perceive her (even if I have no plans to attempt pushing the idea of such a ship myself :| ) From what you all said I am weirdly more curious about the "they had a kid one" because in my mind that had to be achieved by some really messed up way.

Well, here's a quote from the one I read twice, Out in the Cold, explaining HOW IN THE NAME OF PRINCESS CELESTIA THIS HAPPENED:

Three giggling, playing ponies, heady with desire. (Twilight, Trixie, Princess Luna)

"H-hey, Twilight, check this spell out."

"Oh?"

"Ever wonder how the other side lives?" Giggity

A flash of magic.

Aaaaand so, Twilight Sparkles is a father. :|

This is a touchy subject. The creators haft to be really careful if they address this. We haven't seen BABY ponies yet. We have only seen children ponies. Mabey we will see a baby pony at some point. Or mabey baby ponies are extremly rare and one is made every like hunderd years? Like the fairly odd parents? I dont know :blush:

This is a touchy subject. The creators haft to be really careful if they address this. We haven't seen BABY ponies yet. We have only seen children ponies. Mabey we will see a baby pony at some point. Or mabey baby ponies are extremly rare and one is made every like hunderd years? Like the fairly odd parents? I dont know :blush:

Well they will do what they have been doing, introduce parents whenever it is convention to the story, same with any baby ponies. It will just be assumed any foals came about the "old fashioned" way just as Lauren states, but none of that has to be mentioned on screen, it can just be assumed like in all the other cartoons that have various regular families with the older fans implicitly knowing and the young fans not really caring.

Well they will do what they have been doing, introduce parents whenever it is convention to the story, same with any baby ponies. It will just be assumed any foals came about the "old fashioned" way just as Lauren states, but none of that has to be mentioned on screen, it can just be assumed like in all the other cartoons that have various regular families with the older fans implicitly knowing and the young fans not really caring.

Yeah good point

Yeah good point

Yes, now imagine little Suzie-Q is watching MLP: FiM, and a coupla' bros on the team do an outtake reel of them talking about it for fun, and they get mixed up and gets put into the episode. Imagine the disastrous effects. . . And, like other shows, I'm glad we've been left to assume it. Especially with horses.

Yes, now imagine little Suzie-Q is watching MLP: FiM, and a coupla' bros on the team do an outtake reel of them talking about it for fun, and they get mixed up and gets put into the episode. Imagine the disastrous effects. . . And, like other shows, I'm glad we've been left to assume it. Especially with horses.

tumblr_li7mgasREe1qafrh6.gif

tumblr_li7mgasREe1qafrh6.gif

And I say that as a citizen of the Human Civilization, NOT a Brony. I rarely comment on stuff from a Human's point of view nowadays. Only when needed, like now. -_-

My exact reaction, DaBatGuy.

But, when you get down and think about, even mammals come from eggs, y'know? Just not a laid egg. No pun intended. The egg is produced by the you-know-what, then is fertilized by you-know-what, and becomes an embryo, so technically, even the strange things we call humans come from eggs. Even us Bronies did! :)

I also ended up reading one with Fluttershy X Spitfire. . .

Oh gods, I remember that one. It was actually quite sweet until... y'know...

Fluttershy went nuts and sexually assualted Spitfire.

I wish I was making this up. x_x

And, oh wow, is this ever off topic :blush:

Oh, yes. I am about to enter the zone of OMFGWTFPONIESDOINGIT. I've censored it, but you should still get the idea. Basically, she's angry because a certain *someone* caught the attention of another *someone*, instead of Fluttershy.

"Oh, nopony wants to love me!" hissed Fluttershy. "But YOU'RE going to love me, Spitfire. Oh yes, YOU'RE going to love me because I'm going to MAKE. YOU. LOVE. ME!" And with that she brought her face close to the terrified Pegasus pony's and kissed her on the mouth - forcefully, angrily, hungrily - and she struggled, but Fluttershy in her rage was unstoppable. . . .and the flame-maned mare was hit by a sudden surge of emotion - shock first of all, and then fear and panic as she struggled for air. But beneath them all was a thick layer of pleasure - a completely unexpected submissive pleasure that she had never felt before. Spitfire had always been the aggressor, the dominant one in her one-sided relationships - if that's what you could call her quick and easy encounters with pretty little fillies in towns all across Equestria, Wonderbolts fans who were all too easy for her to seduce. A mouthful of sarsaparilla, a few compliments, an . . . . and a . . . .in her changing-room after a show would turn even the most self-controlled pony into putty in her hooves. . . .flicking tail, or . . . . . .- they all loved her. But she would never stick around long enough for things to get deep or complicated - truth was, Spitfire got bored of her partners quickly and definitively.

But Fluttershy didn't stop. Her kisses and bites had changed to . . . . . Spitfire's exposed coat, and when she reached the spots under the flame-maned mare's legs she . . . . until the capillaries burst, and Spitfire was driven wild by . . . . . . fiery pain.

Spitfire gasped. "Oh no... no... oh, no! Stop... stop!" The blood was rushing hot beneath her coat as it was lacerated by Fluttershy's . . . ., and as the pink-maned Pegasus' mouth came back up towards her face, a trail of livid bruises were left behind.

Dear god. Fluttershy is TRI-polar.

Yeah, I think that may be a little much to post on this board, even in spoiler tags. Bare in mind that we're PG-13 here. I'd recommend editing out the stuff below that line.

My bad. >.<

How's that? Edited out some stuff even *I* wouldn't normally write. Normally. And that's saying a lot. There was some stuff I was a little iffy about, so I got rid of that just to be safe.

My bad. >.<

How's that? Edited out some stuff even *I* wouldn't write. And that's saying a lot.

I think that'll do ^^ Though I must say, you've now made it unintentionally hilarious to me because I'm now imagining *BLEEP*s where the gaps are

:)

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Thank you, fair Brony, for giving me the idea of which I am to bring to the Spam Stables, besides my Eight-Step Plan to Global Brony Domination!

I call it Dirty Minds. Basically I take lines from the show, add unnecessary bleeping, and leave the rest up to your Dirty Mind. If that's, you know, okay with you. . . :unsure: