How should I make my sister a brony?

Wwlink55

She might not like that, y'know? She might get mad. I had a bad experience that went that way. Tried forcing it on, recieved screaming and insults. Not fun. You need to take it slow, see what she thinks of it first. If she's willing, make her watch Bridle Gossip, if she's not, start providing examples and evidence that the show is good, like show her the forum or Ponychan. Tell her about all the people that like the show, its appeal, and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

I successfully converted my son into a brony. (I kinda had to... kind of awkward to have a 15-year-old boy looking over his Dad's shoulder while the Dad is reading Pony sites...) I played Episode 1 Pt1 and Pt2 and then "Sonic Rainboom."

One of the keys to it IMO is to not bug the person while they are watching the episodes. Just convince them to watch by talking about how good the show is, set them up with an episode or two, and sit back. Don't try to point out the stuff you think is cool in the show, just let it play and let them form their own opinion. If you try to push it, it could ruin the experience.

wait until somebody else she knows is watching it. that's what I did ._. (lol, that's probably not the best advice)

my sister didn't want anything to do with mlp until her boyfriend started watching it ¬_¬ now she's finished season one and he's not past the first two episodes :D