*she stops mid flight and turns around and looks at rainbow dash* rainbow dash did you say adorable?? *she looks at the creature on her back* oh my goodness it IS adorable~ *she flys over and nuzzles it* why hello there you must be lost with your family, i've never seen you around here?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i found the prefect pic this picture show the size of all three of them compare the mlp ponies so looking at this the ponies can only pickup the white one maybe big mac or snowflake can pickup the blue one but no pony can pickup totoromy_neighbor_totoro_and_ponies_by_invalid_david-d3igrg2.jpg

((yes why if you are talking about the part where i said you are watching it you type this))

"Fluttershy!!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "Your good with animals!!" Rainbow Dash told her. She looked over at the animal one more time. "Its adorable!!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

((nomally when you look at something for along time you just start to watch whatever it is doing if i am wrong or something tell me and i will chage it))

((continue))

Rainbow Dash looked ahead the road. "We best be going now." Rainbow Dash told the others. "We still got a long journey to go!" Rainbow Dash said. She started to walk down the long path ahead of her.

Archived