RP Threads with Aloe

IceStorm

Just creating a topic here as the past few threads I've had with Aloe have died out so was looking for a Roleplay that she could fit in. I have a few ideas, but I'm down with pretty much anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is. This is basically a calling thread for those who want an RP with Aloe. If you have an Idea or something you'd like to RP, let me know. Also, QL will be starting our topic soon. I'll just start it with Aloe setting up the spa in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still active to set up rps?

If you're still interested yes. This is a thread where everyone can post ideas for RPs with Aloe. So it's more like a collaberative OOC thread.

Great start! I'll reply soon! RPH stuff has been eating me alive XD

A friendly reminder for our topic.

Well Razor just got hugged in a recent rp by the ever so enthusiastic Pinkie Pie. He could use some back treatment. Even if he is terrified to enter the spa for various reasons

Perhaps an rp where he tries to get his back fixed up, without too many panic attacks.

Well Razor just got hugged in a recent rp by the ever so enthusiastic Pinkie Pie. He could use some back treatment. Even if he is terrified to enter the spa for various reasons

Perhaps an rp where he tries to get his back fixed up, without too many panic attacks.

I can understand this, :lol:. Would this be a morning setting or an evening setting?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived