The Cutie Mark Crusaders Club (7 spots; Open)

What was once the name for a trio of mischievous fillies became a small club; and now, 10 years after the original CMC-Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle-became friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are now a full fledge organization of colts and fillies who are trying to find their Cutie Marks.

Here are the rules:

1) Your character must be either an earth pony, a pegasus, or an unicorn. No griffons, bison, deer, or anything other than the three species you can be.

2) Your character must be in the Foal age category, and must not have a Cutie Mark present.

3) While it is highly recommended to have one character, if you want to play as twins (like I will), talk with me first, and wait to see if I approve it or not.

4) No bullying; The CMC respect each other for who they are.

Here's the available spots:

Head of Club: Cobalt and Cocoa (played by me): Cobalt and Cocoa are unicorn twins who helped make the CMC into what it is now. Cobalt is a brave yet stubborn colt, while Cocoa is a kind yet timid filly

Other Members:

#1-Shadowe (played by Lilia)

#2-Lunarwind (pegasus colt) and Starwind (unicorn filly) (played by stormchaser1991)

#3-Open

#4-Open

#5-Open

#6-Open

#7-Open

#8-Open

#9-Open

Does the OC have to be a foal without a cutiemark or can it be an OC but put back into foal stage? If it can be then i'll used Symphonic Fire who is a earth pony filly who is a cheerful strong-willed pony

Does the OC have to be a foal without a cutiemark or can it be an OC but put back into foal stage? If it can be then i'll used Symphonic Fire who is a earth pony filly who is a cheerful strong-willed pony

You can use your OC if you put is as a foal...yeah that's okay.

this is Lunarwind post-8050-0-55088300-1384284295_thumb.pn

and this is Starwind

how many are you going to wait for

With that I'm gonna need 6 more players.

Okay then i'll join with Symphonic Fire who is a cheerful, tough and strong-willed filly who stand's up to bullies and protects her friends (she doesn't hurt anyone unless she has too)

She loves to sing and can play a lot of musical instuments

• 5 months later...

Archived