The Bake Shop [9 out of 10 spots taken]

xXDashieXx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fluttershy was very confused. Why was Luna saying Jon 'failed'? Nopony was hurt and she felt rather offensive of this. Anger filled inside her, she looked over to Jon with a sorrowful look. As much anger as she felt at the moment she wanted to stand ground against Luna but she had more respect than that for her princess. She instead stepped forward and spoke how she felt politely, "Erm, Princess Luna? I think you shouldn't be so harsh on Jon. Everypony is safe and sound. We still have time to claim the Elements." She looked innocent and unsure of herself but she knew she needed to stand up for Jon.

Pinkie Pie was back to her normal self, a smile spread across her face at the sight of Princess Luna. She stood back, looking back and fourth between Princess Luna and Fluttershy.

(Sorry for my absence. I've been sick D:)

((its fine.))

Rainbow Dash looked around. "Yea, what did Jon do?" Rainbow Dash said. "He did his job Princess." Applejack said. Everyone started shouting.

(First, Luna is dashie, right? And I guess flutter shy is arguing first before going to check on Jon? Just trying to clear things up so the rp can move on)

Thunder nodded in agreement to the mares. He motioned to Fluttershy. "Go, Jon really needs some kindness right now." He whispered over the voices to her and pointed in the direction Jon had taken. He then turned on the Princess with a glare. He glared at Luna but talked to Celestia. "Princess of the day. Do you agree with your sister's judgement of her most loyal and trusted Guard?"

((yea :)))

Princess Celestia looked at Thunder. "The elements of harmony are not in the right hands now. It is not Jon's fault but Twilight and her friends." She told Luna. Princess Luna looked at Jon with Fluttershy. "Fine." She muttered.

Fluttershy nodded at Thunder, she fluttered her wings and zoomed off toward Jon. She found him alone in the forest, she landed softly behind him and slowly walked closer, a hoof in the air, nervous to touch him. "Um, Jon?" she spoke in the sweetest voice, even for her. "Are you okay?"

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie remained silent for once, she stood back watching the arguing. She didn't feel very happy ... and she didn't like it. Her head darted back and fourth between her friends and the princess'. She'd had enough. She wanted all the arguing to end. She gathered a deep breath, tilted her head back, and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Quiet!" She tilted her head back to it's normal position, looking at her friend's shocked expressions. "We are sitting here arguing and what not while the elements are still out there in Celestia knows who's hands!" Her eyes darted at Princess Celestia after using her name in vain. "Sorry." She said, followed by an innocent grin.

Archived