[Canterlot Castle] Awards Banquet - Day 1 [Open:See OOC]

starswirlthebearded

"I did see the cheese croquettes, but I also don't feel like eating cheese. Unless it's those bread sticks filled with cheese that you dip in that tomato sauce. Soft, soft bread and just enough cheese~" Dunder licked his lips at the memory of them. But he snapped out of it at the mention of Mexicolt, "I am fond of that cuisine because I grew up eating that food, still will always be my favorite region, even if dishes from other places are my favorite." He said, beginning to get off track with what he was saying.

He then listened to Swift talk to Blueblood, something about what he said not being pity. Not sure how to feel, Dunder just looked back at his menu. The cured hay with the sauce and salad side looked pretty good. "I think I might just get the hay plate, I might need the energy to fly back to Cloudsdale after this whole thing is over. Resting in bed for a few days while my ribcage and muscles healed wasn't doing my endurance any good." He said to neither Blueblood or to Swift.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20t2rn4.jpg

Even during the relatively short amount of chaos and cake that had gone on, Fire Walker was able to revert back to her normally calm and collective self. After all, how much different was this from one of her younger sister, Wind Walker’s birthday parties? Besides the fact that her boss and ruler of all of Equestria was there, along with a few other very important ponies of note, including Prince Blueblood. “Thank you, your grace.”, the mare replied back in her usual polite tone of voice. While she knew he was obviously feeling a little uncomfortable about what was going on, the Pegasi decided not to say anything, which would risk making things even more awkward, but instead returned to her seat. She listened as Dunder explained his current situation. While she would have been more than happy to let the stallion stay at her house for the night, it probably would come off rather wrong to ask her former very special-some-pony to stay over at her place.

“Hey Dunders.”, she whispered, “Remember Docket? White unicorn? Cute. Very smart.”, a thin smile formed on her face, “She told me that her brother was out of town and won’t be back till tomorrow. Instead of trying to fly home all achy and tired, maybe you should crash at her place for the night? She the type that just hates to be alone.”, she threw a sly wink his way before turning her attention back to Swift Squall and her drink which had been waiting patiently for her.

Zecora nodded at Prince Blueblood saluting to her comments. He didn't appear to be one to take the compliments of others seriously, especially those that he may have heard times before. Even so Zecora felt remiss not expressing how she felt.

She nodded in recognition towards Princess Celestia who encouraged the zebra to enjoy herself. Zecora wasn't really looking for an invitation, as she already had the one for such an event. Still ever humble she wanted to let her case be heard.

Zecora then consulted the menu, surveying the many options available. There were some that she was accustomed to while others were far more exotic. All were very tasty sounding. Looking around to see what others were selecting, she decided it was best to ask those at her table.

"Can you tell me which choice you plan to take? I am having difficulty with this decision to make?"

Archived