And the forests dream eternally ((ooc))

Xarionette

well i'm looking for a little blend of Original characters and cannon characters for this thread.

the thread is going to be around Lord Skarr the King of nightmares inviting ponies to the Everdream. Lord Skarr will be there but as a host, i will only play him as needed. I will play as Queen Remnant (wife of Lord Skarr,) Vexsis (queen rememnant and lord skarr's Daughter,) or Shattered Dreams (Captain of Lord Skarr's Praetorian guard.)

list of Cannons i hope apply:

any princesses,

twilight sparkle (princess or non)

AJ

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Rainbow dash

Rarity

Shining Armor

Prince Blueblood

Nightmare Moon

Spike

Discord

Queen Chrysalis

now some info the Everdream:

The Sky is on fire, the air is freezing, and the only plants are dead looking trees that bare an odd black fruit.

The inhabitants are known as Nightmare ponies

Nightmare ponies are ether Unicorns or pegasai

the Nightmare ponies have darker coat colors with very bright, near luminestent, eyes.

The Nightmare unicorns can enter other ponies dreams and control them.

The Nightmare Pegasai have a sweet soothing voice that can hypnotize ponies. they also have an resistance to fire due to their time in the burning sky.

they both are highly resistant to cold due to the frigid air of the ever dream

• 1 month later...

thanks! ^_^

yes ill keep that in mind! i also did on purpose that Peaches is a scardy pony but dont worry i wont let her get in the way THAT much ^_^

oh and by the way her cutie mark is a lightning bolt with wings made of steel... the reason of this is that she is a swift flier and a black belt of wing martial arts so she is a capabe fighter.... so that i wont overpower her, ill make her a scardy pony ^_^ THANKS AGAIN!!! :)

I dont mean to disturb you but im changing my OC's name to Peaches Steelwing..... dont wrry, i already edited my posts that had her old name on it and changed it to her new name :) hope its not much of a big deal...

Hope to get this thing started..... but for now im logging off gotta get some rest *yawns* ill check on this right after i wake up..... see you guys! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived