The Intruders [Episode 1]

xXDashieXx

Hi everypony!! So, I am looking for all OC's in this one and the princesses. Which means, Celestia is open!! Luna is closed. Cadence is open and so is Twilight. This is a new RP where Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadence are replaced with FAKE princesses and Twilight doesn't realize. Then, we'll go from there!! ALSO IMPORTANT: I NEED A QUICK FORM FOR YOUR OC's!! It should have like your name, color, mane style, cutie mark, and other things i need to know. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not join if you will be inactive!!

So, Cast List:

Celestia: Closed (Monganu)

Luna: Closed (xXDashieXx)

Cadence: Open

Twilight: Closed (tartarus)

OC's:

1. Closed (Steamboltx)

2. Closed (PyroBlaze)

3. Closed (Symphonicfire)

4. Closed (tartarus)

Hope you guys join!! And um, yea.

1451585_3727508644398_100339156_n.jpg

NAME: Smoke Cloud

SPECIES: Earth Pony

FIGHTING STYLE: Stealth

WEAPON SET(optional): Smoke Cloud wields two daggers, which she keeps strapped to each of her hind legs.

green-fantasy-dragon-dagger-1605-p.png

HISTORY: Smoke Cloud was born from a blood line of assassins. She was trained and taught by the best. The origin of her name simply comes from her ability to vanish quickly with no trace left behind except a cloud of smoke. Only one immediate family member of hers is currently alive. Her father was murdered by an unknown pony. Her mother died during the birth of her younger sister.

PERSONALITY: Smoke Cloud rarely shows emotion. She is to herself and only cares about the one closest to her, which is only her younger sister. She's a very quite pony with an intimidating presence about her. She has major trust issues.

Abilities: She can run and move, very very fast, as well as being able to jump at great heights in a parkour like style.

Of course but just a question, these other people I accepted have been in past RP's with me so I understand that they understand the character they are playing. May I just ask of you that you make sure you stick to the plot line and play Celestia like she would in a real RP? This one is more serious! Thanks, Dashie :)

I will. Before I was on this site I was on other RP sites. I've played many different genres, and more serious characters. I'll make sure to keep to the story line and do a little more research for in depth performance of Celestia.

Are you allowed to be more than one character?

- This is one of my characters currently waiting to be approved for World of Equestria. If we are allowed to use two characters I'd love to be able to expirement with him here. ^__^

Can i join with my OC?

post-6363-0-16659300-1386768571_thumb.pn

Name: Symponic Fire

Species: Earth

Symphonic Fire is a filly who is musically talented. She is a daughter of a Lieutenant so if she were to defend herself, she would use basic skills (she's not much of an athlete). Symphonic is actually a fast learner and smart, but she doesn't really show it. She is a pony who doesn't really take things seriously. She is a tough, strong willed pony who is approachable and can be relied on.

Are you allowed to be more than one character?

http://www.canterlot...7-lumino-ready/ - This is one of my characters currently waiting to be approved for World of Equestria. If we are allowed to use two characters I'd love to be able to expirement with him here. ^__^

Course you can!! Nice char BTW

Can i join with my OC?

Yes!!

Quote Quote guys I am making an exception for 4 OC's instead of 3.

-xXDashieXx

Okie Dokie then. :) Since we got everything else we need, and it seems to be that there aren't a lot of people strongly desiring to be Cadance, we probably shouldn't stand around waiting for her for too long. How long exactly we wait will, of course, be up to you. I believe everybody already signed up is ready to go :halo: And are you planning on doing the opening post of the story because you are the thread creator? or... would that end up being me who starts because I'm Twilight Sparkle? :!:

• 2 weeks later...

FIRST POST!!

Princess Celestia ran down the hallway alongside her sister Luna. Behind them were ponies running hard on their heels. If they took the wrong turn they would be caught. They were running hard when they ran into a guard. The ponies behind them were standing over them. Next thing they knew in bags.

Archived