[Canterlot Castle] Fantastic Field Trip for Foals! OOC Planning & Sign-Up

Slazer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Diamond Tiara was whispering to Babs Seed though, which was why Babs thought the thoughts she did. Technically, Punk Walker would have had a hard time listening unless he really intruded on the fillies' personal space.

PS: Babs ignored Punk the first time because I thought he was talking to Bebop, who is also brown colored.

Well I had considered that Punk has an excellent hearing but intruding personal spaces sounds like something Punk would do so i can totally work with that. I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, I just wanted to make sure that you guys didn't think that I made Punk teleport and use his super hearing powers to snatch up Diamond's whisper from the other side of Equestria. :)

And about the question: that's my completely fault, I was being way too vague.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for an opportunity to bring Tia back in for some mischief :razz::Celest:

I believe the tour's heading into the actual castle, now. No doubt you'll get your chance very soon. :D

Or Discord pops in and tricks all the kids into believing Flash Sentry is a piñata as they all pass through the 'Royal Stick Gallery'. :-|

Oh my stars, I entirely forgot about Discord. If he has a player, he's more than welcome to drop some chaos bombs on the party at any time! :blah:

Or Discord pops in and tricks all the kids into believing Flash Sentry is a piñata as they all pass through the 'Royal Stick Gallery'. :-|

Oh great, Pyro can get even further from his good side. I'm pretty sure Nightmare Night didn't exactly put Pyro on good terms with him, based on what Pyro unintentionally did to Flash in the cave.

Archived