'G.' Major

REDACTED

Name: 'G.' Major ('G.' is his first initial; he keeps that part of his name a strict secret)

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Green (Hex 5688a01)

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane: Solid color, Medium length. Tail: Long, solid tone. No markings. (Hex bb5411)

Eye Color: Yellow

Physique: Thin and slender, but moderately strong.

Origin: Ponyville

Roleplay Type: FiM/Show Equestria Universe

Cutie Mark: A Bass Clef (20uy7lu.jpg)

Motivation: To become the most famous-est musician/composer in all of Equestria!

Likes: Isolation, Writing/Playing Music, Birds, Reading, Tubas (Or would they be Sousaphones, like the band in The Best Night Ever, but since ponies don't have thumbs, how could they play such an instrument?)

Dislikes: Crowds, Scary Things, The Water

Character Summary: 'G.' Major - 'G.' to his few friends - is a very shy, quiet and kind Earth Pony. He tends to stay away from large crowds, and enjoys being alone where he can do what he truly loves, making music with his brass monster of a Sousaphone. He has a hard time making new friends due to his extremely shy nature, and has fewer still. He composes music, too. He enjoys writing graceful, soft pieces and marches, not to mention playing the music.

Despite coming from a waterfront town, 'G.' is deathly terrified, and loathes, the water. He doesn't want a thing to do with it, and tends to stay away from the 'horrid sight' of it, as he says. This strange weakness formed when he was but a young foal. He wandered off one day, and fell into the bay! He was swept away, and was found on the shore, unconscious. The sailor who'd found him knew his parents, and recognized him. So, much to the thanks of his parents, 'G.' was returned to his home, and was scarred with hydrophobia.

As for 'G.'s parents, they were the caring and loving kind you'd see in a perfect family. They loved 'G.' so much, and encouraged him to try new things. His father worked as a carpenter, and his mother, who had an affinity for cooking, worked - where else? - at a bakery. 'G.' saw much of his parents, his father in the morning, and his mother at night, due to their work hours. 'G.' had always loved music, and his parents took notice of this. For one of his birthdays, they surprised him with his very own sousaphone - his favorite of all the instruments! He enjoyed playing very much, and his Cutie Mark revealed itself when he was able to play the first song he ever learned. Several years after this, he also began to compose music. Light, classical pieces that had a dramatic effect that made him shiver. He also composed music that we would call marches (Not too sure if such a genre of music exists in Equestria, I don't believe we have a lot of information of Equestria's music).

Music, however, is not his only talent. He - like his mother - loved to bake, but he knew he was destined to play music the first time he tooted his sousaphone.

And as for his name? Well, good luck finding that out! You see, his parents always called him 'G.' (His parents added 'Major' later on as a bit of a pun of his skills). He never knew what it meant, and his parents always avoided telling him what it was. However, when he turned twenty-five, he was finally told what it meant (Not gonna say it here, then it wouldn't be a secret!). Much to his dismay, though, shortly after that, his parents died a most ironic death. His parents were going on a short trip by boat, and another sailor apparently fell asleep at the wheel of his boat. The captain of the ship 'G.'s parents were on was unable to avoid the ship, and they collided. Both ships sunk. This devastated 'G.', and only added to his hydrophobic feelings. The last time he was near the water, he almost fainted from fright. Yeah, it's that bad.

fp17xz.jpg

He's very cute and sweet, but I want to know more about 'G'. Like how did he get his cutie-mark? When did he realize his love of music? What did his parents do and how did they influence him? Where did his hydrophobia come from? What other interests does he have? Just a few questions to give us a better image of what he's really like.

I can't wait to see this pony in action! I have two ponies(Well almost two one is waiting for the final approval) who enjoys music as well. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, it's just that it's been 15 days since the application was accepted, and I still haven't been placed into the user group, so I can't post a log, so I can't RP. I've been trying to be extra super-duper patient, but I'm starting to have a nuclear meltdown. :sniff:

I'm sorry, it's just that it's been 15 days since the application was accepted, and I still haven't been placed into the user group, so I can't post a log, so I can't RP. I've been trying to be extra super-duper patient, but I'm starting to have a nuclear meltdown. :sniff:

Oh my, that's awful! You should have been added to the RP group almost as soon as your character was put into the appropriate subforum! I'll bring this to the attention of Manestream right away.

My sincere apologies, you *should* have been added, but obviously you are not. I am fixing this problem immediately profkibble. Very sorry about the oversight! And thank you for your extended patience, this should *not* have happened, my sincere apologies!

My sincere apologies, you *should* have been added, but obviously you are not. I am fixing this problem immediately profkibble. Very sorry about the oversight! And thank you for your extended patience, this should *not* have happened, my sincere apologies!

It's quite alright, we're all human - well, I'm not. I'm a Brony - and we all make mistakes.