A new thing called Pony Souls! A Dark Souls role play.

Doing something called Pony Souls! I hope you like the idea! :smirk:

Now since I've put this up, i'll show the rules. Everything in the Dark Soul game is in this roleplay. There will be a maximum of 10 people playing. Players will be a hybrid (Pony,standing erect, *cough*privates*cough*.).

I will put up the first roleplay post. It will be a starting up post (just like the first post in The Infected. Roleplaying posts will at least have 3 sentences. Please try to be logical. Tell me when you're ready. And finally, roleplay in third-person.

WARNING: 0 spots already taken!

Sorry, there's too much to read just for this RP. I don't think I'll be joining. Sorry for wasting your time.

Wait!

Yes there is a lot, but I don't see any reason for you to need to know all of it right now. I mean, heck the game doesn't actually tell you anything unless you read every item description and talk to every NPC along the way (multiple times) plus read in between lines. Dark Souls story and lore are so dang obscure that there are lots of videos trying to explain what everything means and how it all fits into the puzzle. Still no one knows for sure, it's just one of those games. Like Neon Genesis Evangelion.

So i'd say narrow down what you try to search up, because half of the fun of Dark Souls is seeing whats around the next corner. I lost my copy, so I never got to finish it. I'd say the only need to know info is: The undead curse, humanity, basic item info like estus flasks and some normal weapons, know that the setting is Lordran, and bon fires be aware of who Gywn, Gwyndolin, and Gwynevere are.

If you care you can look up the covenants. Also learn about stuff that would matter to your character.

Wait!

Yes there is a lot, but I don't see any reason for you to need to know all of it right now. I mean, heck the game doesn't actually tell you anything unless you read every item description and talk to every NPC along the way (multiple times) plus read in between lines. Dark Souls story and lore are so dang obscure that there are lots of videos trying to explain what everything means and how it all fits into the puzzle. Still no one knows for sure, it's just one of those games. Like Neon Genesis Evangelion.

So i'd say narrow down what you try to search up, because half of the fun of Dark Souls is seeing whats around the next corner. I lost my copy, so I never got to finish it. I'd say the only need to know info is: The undead curse, humanity, basic item info like estus flasks and some normal weapons, know that the setting is Lordran, and bon fires be aware of who Gywn, Gwyndolin, and Gwynevere are.

If you care you can look up the covenants. Also learn about stuff that would matter to your character.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4547684406002055&w=275&h=186&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

You sir showed what to make him do!

I would like to remind all users that sexually explicit material and soliciting sexual RP are barred from all publicly viewable sections of the boards. Excessive violence and extreme cruelty are also prohibited.

Wait!

Like I said, I'm too lazy to search for any of this. It would involve way too much work and understanding for something that doesn't really look that interesting anyways. It'd be much easier if I had the opportunity to play it myself, but as I only have a 3DS, that won't ever be happening.

Like I said, I'm too lazy to search for any of this. It would involve way too much work and understanding for something that doesn't really look that interesting anyways. It'd be much easier if I had the opportunity to play it myself, but as I only have a 3DS, that won't ever be happening.

Alright,something that will help.

Oh, and just a note for the new guy, if you click on the text box thing for posting things, and look at the top, you'll find an image of what looks like a Polaroid image of some sort. If you click that, you can put images on here by putting the URL into what it shows. Example...

1313613920045.png

• 2 weeks later...

Its ok Diomedes the only thing cruel about Dark Souls is its learning curb. That being said I'm totally game for this! I know way more about dark souls then i do about MLP:FiM... I hope this is still something you are still pursuing! I'll leave my summon sign just in case!

sticker,375x360.u3.pngPraise the Sun

Archived