Equestria Divided

MagicShine

Thunder heard the Queen call his name, but couldn't reply. His mouth was occupied, holding a picture frame. He'd been fixing the hole in the wall behind the picture. Normally he wouldn't do anything without the Queen's say, but he'd woken up really, really early. Why, he didn't know, it just sorta happened. So he went straight into work. It had been almost, well, trained into him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nocturne say Flame storm off. Something had gone wrong, he'd never seen her act this way before. He quickly checked to see if Flaming could see him. He couldn't see her, so he ran after Flame.

"F-flame?! A-are you ok?" He asked her

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*jora did as he was told it took him a good hour to fix all the holes and leaks in midnights house and another 20-30 mins to move all the boxes to a safe location as to not get rained on*

Midnight sat in the lounge, she'd heard Jora working hard, getting everything done for her. She felt guilty, she could have moved the boxes, so why did she make him do it? Oh, right, she was feeling lazy. She simply waited for him to come back, why he did kinda confused her. Surely he could leave, abandon her and she'd be fine. But, why hadn't he? The thought played on her mind, did Jora, enjoy serving her?

*he trots back to her happily* I'm all done midnight~ look at the job i did when you get a chance~ do you want a pint of cider? or coat or mane brushed *he asked with pep in his voice*

Midnight considered his offers, smiling at him. She was luckly to have him, but then again, he probably acted this way because she only asked him to do things she didn't want to. She never hit him, never punished him. He was a pony, and she treated him as such. Maybe that's why he never left, because under almost any other pony, he'd..be abused?

"Ummm, cider sounds wonderful Jora, thank you. While you get some, help yourself to a glass too, i'll take a look later, but i trust you did a good job. And if you could bring the brush, i'd love my mane brushed" she said to him gently. Her mane was getting out of control, then again, she never cut it meaning it was long. But she liked it long, more, her.

okay! yay~ *he goes to the kitchen and pours pint for midnight and a glass for himself levitates one out to midnight* there you go~ *he yelled from the kitchen then found the brush and levitates both the brush and and his glass out to midnight and sets the glass down and gets the brush ready*

Midnight picked up the glass, taking in a sip. She leaned back, flaring her wings so they weren't crushed under her. So far everything had been going right, but it was going to change. Her mum was planning to visit today, she just hoped she'd wouldn't go on one of her rants about how she was giving Jora too much freedom, again.

She leans back, letting Jora have an easier time with her main. She closed her eyes, trying to forget about her mum. All that mattered to her right now was she was enjoying herself, that's all she cared about.

The Queen looked over to the slave who entered her room. He appeared rushed, which he should have been, considering he was late. Mostly, she was wondering where the other colt she owned ran off to. She sighed, and looked at Jenser, her eyes piercing through the colt. "You were suppose to be here 48 seconds ago exactly. You are late." She informed him, passive aggressively tapping her hooves. "Where is Thunder?"

Thunder ran into the room, his mane covered with parts of wall, as well as his coat had small parts of debris on it. He looked a right mess "S-sorry mistriss, i was trying to fix...fix the whole that was behind the picture frame. I-i had to put everything back b-before i came here.." He said breathing slightly heavily, he didn't do that much running, normally because he was always in close proximinity to the Queen

The Queen tapped her hoof on the desk of her vanity mirror. She sighed with frustration, as she looked up again at her slaves. "You will be reprimanded later for your lateness. Now, I need you-" She pointed her hoof at Jenser. "To comb my mane. And you..." She pointed at Thunder this time. "To give me a hooficure. As it's the weekend, you will get a day off from your education, so I expect you to work." She explained to them, as she faced herself in the mirror again.

Thunder quickly grabbed everything he'd need, shaking parts of the wall out of his mane at the same time. He'd done this before, it wasnt' that hard, just very, very time consuming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight listened to Jora hum, he had a really nice voice, at least his humming was enjoyable to listen to.

"L-listen, Jora, this afternoon, you'll have to make yourself void, my mother is coming around, and you know how's she's like" Midnight had had her mother over once before, and it was a disater, she'd treated Jora like a complete animal. she didn't want that to happen again.

"im fine." she lied "and Xeni, your right. you'll just get in trouble again because of me." she had stomped off more in frustration than madness. tis was probably the first time she'd ever quit like this.

meanwhile Flaming Crystal was taking a nap. ordering people around for two minutes made her tired.

Xeni Sighed. "Awww.."He said. He began his chores.

Janser came back in with the brush in his mouth. He stiffley stood up on his hind legs clumisly brushing Queen's hair. He tried his best for him not to block her view of anything.

Nocturne gave Xeni a dead stare. He'd, somehow, really managed to piss Flame off. While it was impressive to see he'd managed to blow her lid, she was the only thing that kept them sane, outside of eachother.

Nocturne quickly caught up with her, grabbing her to stop her from stomping off. "Listen..Flame, Xeni..he's just tired...Don't take it too hard on him? Anyway, if you think this plan will work..." He looked to double check Flaming couldn't see them "I'm interested. I'm sick of staying here, i can't take it"

The Queen sat back, letting her slaves work on her morning beauty preparations. Not trusting them, she herself used her magic, her horn glowing a pure white, and began putting her make-up on. She waited for her slaves to begin complimenting her, as was customary of them to avoid being reprimanded. Especially since they already ticked her off.

Xeni was tired. He almost fell asleep on the job. He really wanted some food, so he began seeing the wheat as if it were bread. He took a bite of it, and brushed the taste of his tounge. "Yuk"

its okay i don't mind being treated like that again if that's how your mom wants me to be seen.. i know you love me... well not in the "special somepony way" but you care alot about me, and i really care alot about you *he said with a slight blush* hush now he said calmly and lovingly" *he now starts singing a little lullaby while finishing up her mane*

Thunder had started her hooficure, and was taking his time. He had heard about the risks of messing up a hooficure, and he liked his wings where they were. He glanced up to see Queen start putting her make-up on, and it clicked in his mind. "M-mistriss, t-that is a very nice shade of red" he said quickly.

--------------------------------------------

"I know what it says Flame, but i don't care. Honestly, if you have a plan, i'm going to take it. I am going to lose my mind here soon, i need out before i go psycho and try attack her" Nocturne said, looking back at Xeni "He might have given up, but i don't care. One way or another, i'm getting out of here. And i want your help"

--------------------------------------------

Midnight shook her head "No, it's wrong Jora. You might serve me, but she doesn't get the right to treat you like the first beneath our hooves. That is wrong..." She would have continued, but Jora had started singing, relaxing her. She always found it nice when he sang, it always seemed to get rid of her troubled.

Archived