Equestria Divided

MagicShine

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"youd wish you had walked into a volcano if you tried to attack her. so lets do it. she'll wake up in a hour or two. enough time to explain my plan." she started explaining the plan ((basicly they wait till night. Flame will get the keys so they can open the door. basicly they just take food and get out. her and Xeni had tried this before but hadn't worked since he was to tired from working all day. nocturne would have to pretend he's sick so he can get a day off so he'll have enough energy))

She nodded as her slaves began complimenting her. She let a small smirk creep up on her lips. "Thank you, Jenser and Thunder." She told them, though not giving them eye contact. After everything was finished, she stepped away from them. "I must go out to town. I have important work to do." She walked to the door, then looked back. "That means you will accompany me today. Be in your best clothes, and in your best behaviour, or you will be reprimanded." She trotted away again, as she began getting any material's she'd need for going out to town.

(Just to say, her version of "reprimanded" is basically giving them a bit more work, and a bit less food, though she's already rather generous with her food, since she's kind of a richy rich pony)

Nocturne nodded, it was a simple plan really, nice. All he needed to do was pretend to be sick, which was easy. All he needed to do, while possibly dangerious, was overheat himself, or give that impression. He rolled his eyes completely inside his head, gnetly lying himself on the ground "Will this fool her?" he ask. He was fine, but it looked like he'd passed out.

---------------------------------------

Midnight nodded "I do insist, i don't want her abusing you Jora. You're soo kind to me, it..it hurts to watch her use you like a toy"

-----------------------------------

"Of course mistress" Thunder said. He quickly cleaned himself up, he was a right mess in the morning. He now looked relativly clean.

"you kidding? if you strapped a paper cone on your head you could convince her you were an alicorn. she'll wake up any minute and notice your not working. she'll half blow her top before she realizes your "sick". i better get outta here. she still thinks i ran away to who knows where." she said flying up to the roof. sliding away part of it revealing a small room. she really hated it in there. WAY to small and cramped for her liking. but its either that or crazy phsyco mother that wants her dead. so yeah. she picks cramped room.

By the time the Queen was finished, she was wearing a very fancy and expensive dress, clearly something she paid a fortune for. It was, however, almost pure black, doing little to nothing to compliment her already dull colours. There was also a necklace made from a fire ruby, and a royal purple sachel. She waited at the entrance to the mansion for her slaves.

but what if she asks about me "oh where is Jora" blah blah blah and needs my help and i'm not there she'll scold you instead and i don't want that either *he nuzzled his master* what would you have me do then... tho?

Midnight frowned, there was little she could do "I'll just say i have you doing something. Dont' worry about it, i'll take care of her"

--------------------------------------------

Thunder was a little behind Janser, wearing a similar suit to Janser, but his hair was slightly more let loose, something he just let happens. "My queen, you look lovely" he said, tryig to cover up he was later then Janser, as always

Crystal woke up and looked out her window. she noticed only Xeni was doing his chores. she went outside and approached Xeni "where is Nocturne?" she asked "nevermind ill find him myself." she went inside the stable and saw him laying on the ground. she really did, kinda, care for her slaves a little. but never showed it. "now you stay in here. we dont want you nfecting the crops." she went back inside to stalk Xeni by the window lol

okay....but can i at least sleep with you tonight instead of my bed having that be my reward for doing as you say and...i-ignoring you all day when she comes? *he said quietly fearing she'd say no*

Midnight considered Jora's offer..rewards where meantr to be given for good behaviour, and if he did avoid her mother.. "You've got a deal Jora, just avoid her. It hurts to see her rule over you"

(Sleep with as in same bed, get your kind out the gutter hah)

(Sorry for super slow responses, I'm in a Disney music mood and keep forgetting I'm suppose to be RPing)

The Queen faced her subjects when she turned. She was satisfied with how they were dressed, though tightened Thunder's suit to be less sloppy. She nodded to them both. "The high court of Canterlot requires me. A mistress claims her slave escaped, but the slave claims innocence, and that she is mistreating him." She opened the door as she walked out. "I must determine guilt, and after, we shall return for tea."

Archived