Time is like a wheel, and like a wheel, it repeats...

Ashton

He doesn't change his username, Rosewind does.

Why... ugh... nevermind, it's Rose, she has never been right in the head :P;)

...still makes me feel inadequate... I'll be low-key untill she decides he is more deservant of another title...

Phil's official title is Grand Couturier of Canterlot.

The username thing happened when I wanted to test something and changed his name, only I couldn't restore his original name because it was a carryover from older forum software. Now the name changes often as a running gag; you just happened to catch him as Rainbow.

Just so you know, a small part of me hates you for constantly changing username/avi because it confuses us stupider members... x_x Thanks to some help from another member, I know that I knew you as Aria (or maybe Aeris) so,,, yeah, Hi then!

I earn a lot of ire and revel in it ;) I do believe people are masochists for continually granting me the courtesy of responses.

Phil's official title is Grand Couturier of Canterlot.

The username thing happened when I wanted to test something and changed his name, only I couldn't restore his original name because it was a carryover from older forum software. Now the name changes often as a running gag; you just happened to catch him as Rainbow.

Ironic, for once I SHOULD have procrastinated... (I actually was put off from joining at first when I saw it (not even knowing anything except "oh a moderator using the name RanbowDash and Dash's image") None the less glad we've cleared that up...

I earn a lot of ire and revel in it ;) I do believe people are masochists for continually granting me the courtesy of responses.

Nah, I'm a sadist, because I know within 6 months some member will see this and have no clue what the heck is being discussed because your name's changed ten more times!

Archived