What would you think if Coco Pommel had joined the mane six?

I would love to have her as a recurring character, but I don't think she should join the mane 6. I wouldn't mind a new character (preferably an original one and not an already cast member) joining the mane 6, but the biggest problem I'm seeing is the Elements of Harmony. If they were ever used again (assuming we're getting then back at the end of S4) what would she do? Stand there and be a cheerleader while her 6 best friends save the world?

Well, if inside that locked box lays a 7th EOA... it could go for Coco and we get the Core 7... But that 7th element I'd prefer it going to Spike...

• 2 months later...

That sounds great.

But what about the elements of harmony?

If every of Mane 6 represent one of the elements...

How to do that with her?

But I'd like to see her in the bigger role.

Well, I guess it's impossible. Because that problem with the elements is too big.

But they still can give her a bigger role.

I wonder how will the next season looks like. Who knows maybe they will add another element. But I don't believe to that...

And than all elements representate one personality.

And she is really more like the Fluttershy...

The thing I don't like about this is that Rarity, a well-established character, integral part of the mane cast, amazing fashion designer, the most beautiful pony, and the all around best pony already fills the niche that Coco would fill if she were in the mane cast - same goes for Fluttershy. Coco struck me as a shy fashionista. What place would she have, other than to sit there and look adorable? ;)

Sure, she's a great looking character, but it'd damage the show's quality and possibly take bes pony out of the show, making her unable to grace us with her goddess-like presence, and that makes ghostie all saddy-waddy :wail:

If Coco Pommel joined I would almost feel that the rest of the mane 6 wouldn't exactly be payed attention to. Of course there are some where everyone goes crazy about but we don't need another. I agree with Rose.

Archived