Pegasus question.

CaptainMcDerp

Being able to stand on clouds would be a natural thing, but yes, most everything else would have to be taught to them, I'd think, though perhaps some would be able to pick it up fairly intuitively.

I would imagine that the basics come naturally (like putting small clouds together and taking them apart), but real technique has to be taught, as well as the technical procedures for building and breaking storms. If someone is doing these things untrained, real damage could be done to the area around them and possibly to themselves as well. I didn't make a weather control quality assurance pegasus character for nothing. >w0

Actually that gives me an idea. Perhaps I should have that character run a training course for stormbuilding and breaking.

Actually that gives me an idea. Perhaps I should have that character run a training course for stormbuilding and breaking.

Good idea. :) I wish I had a character that could join in.

There's something else I was wondering. Is manipulating clouds at all without former training ill advised? In the show, I've noticed seemingly non-stormy/rainy clouds take trauma a curtain way and zap ponies.

I would say it depends on the cloud. There are dozens of different types of clouds. Some of them can be considered dangerous and some cannot. Most of the ones the show uses that look innocent and are actually dangerous are just used as gags.

Archived