Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud smirks to herself "You guys are dumb, Hip Hop is amazing. You just don't realize it yet." She looks over to the stallion with the beenie "Or you just listen to the idiots who call themselfs artists" She unplugs her phone and hands it over to him "Look through some of these and see what you like, But if you steal my phone ill break your legs" She slyfully smirks.

"What that heavy medal stuff? Oh celestia no, I couldent take a second of that cr.. Stuff." She leans back in the desk a little more. "It dosent matter, you can like what you like. I could give a cud what you like" She is still holding the phone out. "Wanna give it a try or not? This is the best of the best, take it or leave it buddy"

Cloud looks up "Meh, alternative is alright, I like some bands" She watches as a stallion with torn jeans and a shirt walks in and sits near them. She slightly raises an eyebrow. Then looks back at her phone, if somepony needed her they would let her know.

"This is taking too long." Bookworm said proceeding to dig into her backpack. She pulled out a round container filled with her favorite food; cinnamon rolls. She opened it taking a long whiff before removing one of the baked treats."One should be good for now." She said to herself.

Cloud looks up when the mare in front of Rise jumps, She raises an eyebrow. They just needed to leave her alone. She was obviously shy. "Dude, just leave her alone." She says to Rise. "I'm sure she will let us know if somethings wrong man" Cloud glances over at her, she looked.. Scared? She shrugges "No offence or anything buddy" She says to rise

Bookworm glanced in the direction of the three conversationalists. Her eyes wandered there forms before returning her attention to her sweet. 'Surprisingly energetic for it to be this early. Usually ponies are on the verge passing out. Especially on the first day of school' She thought before taking a bite out of her confectionery.

Genesis:...(he looked at Rise, chuckles...at least he cares)....(he looked at Nyx...why do i keep looking at her...why?)...(he looked away...i need to stop...im going to freak her out...but)...(sighs)

Archived