Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

[time to give genesis a chance to actually talk to her :P]

Nyx looked up, seeing there was still 20 minutes or more before homeroom she stood up and made her way out of the classroom. The brown coated stallion watched her go, and after a few minutes got up, "ugh shouldn't have had so much to eat," he grumbled to himself as he left the room too and looked around for the mare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bookworm finished her snack before giving her arms a good stretch. She turned towards the group watching their interactions. 'Might as well try and learn SOMETHING about my classmates' she thought deciding to take the reigns of a silent observer.

[it's impossible to know something that's unkown though, even with someone in politics, unless you know a Princess directly, don't expect to know, and even then its debatable. She was hidden, due to who she is, so I doubt he actually knows]

Genesis:...she is gone...(he mutters)..i feel calmer...(he begins to walk out of the classroom...not noticing the brown stallion...he walked...trying to focus on school)...focus...ill go to my locker...

[it's impossible to know something that's unkown though, even with someone in politics, unless you know a Princess directly, don't expect to know, and even then its debatable. She was hidden, due to who she is, so I doubt he actually knows]

(Then this shall be quickly fixed. My apologies.)

Cloud Goes back to listening to her phone, Still with one ear bud out, So far her classmates weren't all that bad.. She finally puts her hooves up on her desk and leans back deeper into the desk, Putting her hands behind her head. She looks over and notices the small Mare was gone now, Along with the brown stallion. She shrugs. Maybe they were friends or something.

Angel still asleep, shuffles a little in the desk.

The Brown stallion finds her, she is staring at her locker and looking at the paper with the code on it, attempting to get it to open. He approaches and grins, "You must be new in town, name is HoofSmash," he said in a deep voice making her jump and spin, one could swear she floated for a second. She nodded, "um, ok," she said and turned back to her locked. He came up beside her, "wow your real new, they don't call me hoofsmash for nothing, now.." he growled, "my mother decided to forget my money, so I need some cash" he said and held out a hand. She looked confused, "We..well sorry to hear that" she said calmluy, a bit scared

Genesis:...(he peeked from a corner)...huh...(he made serious face)...its Nxy and Ruby...Hoofsmash eh...(he didnt like the stallion...he stood ready to interfere if he had to)

Genesis:..(teleports, his horn glowing, he garbed Hofsmash from behind and did a judo throw, but enough to stun him but not hurt him)...Good thing i know how to fight...unlike you

Archived