Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud walks over to the Mare and studies her. "Your in luck, It just so happens that food is the key to my heart." She smiles and happily takes the roll. "BookWorm, hu? Interesting name." She says, then takes a bite out of the roll before returning to her seat.

Nyx waited till they were out of site before running to the restroom and hiding in the stall, "I can't go out, maybe they didn't realize or care, but others will," she curled up on the toilet, "Who brought me back, and why, I was born evil and no pony can look past that,"

Genesis:...(he sat in his seat...he stared up at the ceiling)...(sighs...)...Nyx...(he muttered...)...(he looks forward)...hey, your name is Bookworm right?...May i have one please?

Genesis:...Im going to my locker...if anyone ask tell them that...(he left the room...he went the oppistie of where Nyx was)...(he got to his locker...he opened it and grabed out a necklace)...the one thing...my real parents left me...(he helds it tight...his eyes closed)...

Genesis:...(he opened his eyes)...(the flashes of Nyx, and him being unable to help her...then a memory of the past)...no...I will protect all of my friends this time...I wont...(he looked at the necklace...a small tear on his left eye)...come on focus...(he puts on the necklace and closed his locker)...just be calm...

Cloud smirks and puts her hooves up on the desk again. "Well... I kinda work there, If you looking for music stop by sometime. I can get ya a discount. But you gotta buy 1 Album by a rap artist." She smiles, then puts her ear buds in.

Archived