Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[for now I will be the teachers, but maybe after we get everything in order we can split them up. Also class..well homeroom, will actually start now XD]

Nyx was about to respond when a larger stallion came up to them, "Shouldn't you two be in class?" he asked sternly, "Bells about to ring, don't want to be late on your first day now would we?" he chuckles a bit and heads off to his classroom.

Nyx blushed and sat down in the corner again

After a second or two a Feamale teacher walked in, she was about 5' 9" and very slender, she had a soft pink mane and tail and sky blue eyes. Her skin was pure white and her had a slightly shorter then ageverage horn. She smiled and sat, reading her student list to herself, "Ok students," she got up and looked at them, the chalk writing her name behind her, "I am Miss Pureheart, I will be your homeroom teacher, now I want to do roll call first and make sure everyone is in!" she said and began to red off the list.

Genesis:...(he took out his binder..he took out the needed things needed )...okay just focus....i need to get good grades...(he looked at Nyx...and to keep my promise as well)...

Genesis:...(he took paper and a pencil...wating to be called on)...perpahs(he muttered)...I can ask her ou-(shakes his head...concentrate...but...she...)

(i'll be on for a couple mintiues...i have to be gone for 2-3 hours but i'll be back :3 )

Archived