Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ugh, I've neglected this RP so bad! Lol))

After a few minutes, Rise exited the guitar shop. The manager said he would call him about his application if he decided to hire him. Now Rise was left with nothing to do. Realizing he still had his classical guitar with him, he sat on a nearby bench and played more of the piece he was working on for music class, not paying attention to any passerby who may have noticed him or stopped to listen.

That evening, Rise was back at home. His classical guitar sat on his guitar stand along with his acoustic and three different electrics. He lay in bed thinking about things. Feeling inspired, he got up and sat at his desk. He opened a drawer and pulled a notebook from it. He turned a few pages until he reached an unfinished song he was writing. He began to play through some chords, stopping every so often to add lyrics to the unfinished song.

((I'm really going to try and post here more. Real life plus the other RP I'm in are getting in the way. Lol))

Hunter's Father:...how?...Drago!

Drago:..(he stops...his smile vainshes...then his face turns into rage)...you...

Hunter's Father:...Drago...where is Hunter?

Drago:...(he turns towards him)...No...

Hunter's Father:...still the same idoit colt...

Drago:(growls)...I'm treid of you hurting my friend!!!

Hunter's father:...huh?

Drago:...Come on! (gets in fighting stance) come at me!

Hunter's Father:....really?...(sighs)...I have no time for you foolishness...

Hunter:(laughs, and kissed her on the cheek)

Drago: come on!

Hunter's Father:(has hand on Drago's head, as Drago tries to get to him, he sighs)...really...why must you always do this?

Archived