Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was quite shocked, her she stood, Nightmare Moon, and they seemed to just accept it. She closed here eyes and as she relaxed she returned to her normal appearance with pruple hair and mane, but her wings were still there. The stallion had dissapeared.

She sighed. She'd been wanting to get this off her chest "because of my sisters, all five of them, I never get much attention. I'm fine with that but every time I try to help they usually have it done before u can think about it. And the only friends I have are the ones they have just because I'm their friend's sister. I've never had real friends or a chance to really help. It makes you feel.... un needed"

Cloud Makes her way back into the classroom, Before entering she stops at the door and turns around, then leans against it; waiting for everyone to come back. She had a feeling this class wasn't going to be as lame as she thought.

Genesis:...dont think you are not needed...(he looks at her)...for you are needed...you just need to find it...its an instinct...you will feel it...(he looks forward)...i believe in you...you will find a way...my friend...

Cloud looks into the class room, as "CloudDasher, But that is one of the names I go by. Some pony's prefer CD, Some Cloud.. Doesn't matter." She looks back to Genie and gives a little salute "Genie, Mr. Lady's Stallion" She smirks and walks back into the classroom.

Archived