Canterlot High [sign up in OOC]

(Same here, Gotta get some z's soon.)

Cloud raises an eye brow. "Me? I act like a colt? I guess.. Kinda.. Maybe? Hu, I dont care really. I'm just me. Nu'ff said" Cloud turns to Rise, "I could care less, Less work for me!" She smiles.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I like that attitude, be yourself, forget the others. Also, if school was sitting here all day not doing anything all day I could live with that." Rise said.

((I didn't mean to sound bored or anything, I just did that for dialogue purposes. I don't mind being here. Take your time :P. but agreed, I got work in the morning and need to pass out soon.))

Genesis:...(he grabed the necklace..his hands go to the back of her neck, he puts the necklace on her)...you ware it...you keep it safe...alright(smiles slightly)...(he held her hand)...now come...lets get back to class...Nyx...

Genesis:...(he look forward and began to walk with her... I will keep my promise, he thought, I won't make the same mistake...my good friend...Drago...I promise to protect her...)...(he looked at her...he began to feel a sudden joy...what is this feeling? Why am I feeling it?)

Nyx turned and smiled, "I'm glad I found you..or did you find me?" she asked, "Well either way, I have you now," she blushed, "I..i mean, well, cuz y..you know, um yeah..." she was nervous again.

[did he tell her his name]

(yeah he did :P )

Genesis:..(chuckles)...well...um...(chuckles lightly)...Well...maybe we found each other....(smiles slightly)...I mean...I..(he looked at her eyes...this is not me, i dont usually act nervous this, but when I'm around her...)

Genesis:...(he looked away blushing slightly)...well um...(trying to find the words)...(he looked at her)...I might as well tell you...but...I don't know...I feel...like every time to am with ya...I feel...i have a strange feeling...a good strange...(chuckles)...sounds wired i know...

Nyx blushed and doesn't respond for a bit, trying to build up courage and smiels warmly. After what seems like hours, though only a few minutes at that, she hugs him happily and warmly, a light embracing hug as she lays her head on his shoudler once more, "I..I feel good with you too"

Genesis:..(he smiled slightly)...I see...good...(he looked foward, and saw the classroom door)...(chickles)...I walked you to class...ain't I nice(he joked...he was really good at jokes... but he guessed its just funny)...

Rise was still leaning back in his seat, listening to music until class started. He was half tempted to air drum with unsharpened pencils again, but he wouldn't get away with looking like a fool as easily as he would on the bus.

Archived