Hi. I Like Ponies.

RarityDash

Hello, fellow bronies.

I've been hopelessly obsessed with Friendship is Magic since I watched it all a little under two months ago. I was hoping to get a little more involved in the FiM community, since it seems so great. I've already written a few fanfics, but I thought I might as well join a FiM forum as well. Of all the ones I looked at, this one looked the best to me.

I hope to have fun here.

Welcome to the great and lovely community that is Canterlot. Take a load off drink a soda and drift off into our loveliness.

Now my name is BlindJester formally known as PaintedWings and I will be your new friend around these parts. Showing you around and so on. Please visit our Getting Started section to get the ins and outs of how our forum runs along with the rules to help you get along with everypoy and a little bonus :D. Now I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you plan to participate in our sweet and loving RPing section?

2. Do you RP at all?

If the answer is yes then I can't wait to see you around and RP with you sometime.

If the answer is no then I completely understand and we have more than enough great things for you to do instead Chat about the new season, talk to others about ponies, ect anything your pony loving heart desires. Please do not be afraid to ask our staff any questions you may have about things here we are happy to give advice whenever you need it.

I believe that is all I have for you so welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy our stay with us.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to have fun.

2. Do you RP at all?

I've RP'd on forums in the past. Those forums that were smaller and more private than this though. Still, even if I am kind of not very experienced with RPs, I definitely say I'll probably end up trying it at some point.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to have fun.

2. Do you RP at all?

I've RP'd on forums in the past. Those forums that were smaller and more private than this though. Still, even if I am kind of not very experienced with RPs, I definitely say I'll probably end up trying it at some point.

Great I'm happy to hear it. n_n

I must also point out that you must make 5 posts in the introduction section before you are allowed anywhere else.

It's to help stop the trolls and spam bots c: but it does give an excellent opportunity to get yourself acquainted with our other new bronies.

You must also pass the psychiatric evaluation.

(pst... You can cheat by hiding your medical records.)

Psychiatric evaluation, eh?

Good to know. I'll keep that in mind.