Season 3 DVD

Just received the season 3 DVD. Not much to say about it aside from having all the episodes. Haven't seen the San Diego Comic-Con panel included as an extra yet. The only other features are some printable colouring pictures and the Equestria map. Having some of my favourite episodes of the show, I'm quite happy with this release.

I'll be getting this, but I'm still really bummed they didn't do any commentaries like they did on the Season 1 DVD. Those were fun. And the cover..Ugh.

I wondering if anyone else thought Pinkie's hair looked very wrong on that cover. I miss the commentaries as well, but after the season 2 collection I wasn't expecting them.

I placed my pre-order through Amazon back in November of last year and my copy was only sent out a few days ago. I normally support the Australian DVD releases through the local distributor Madman Entertainment, but I thought I pick up the season 3 release to add to the collection.

Now I'm just hoping that the package doesn't end up in the middle of nowhere since Amazon decided to ship my order using DHL Global Mail. I'm in for a very long wait for it to arrive....

7ajxcjDl.jpg

Despite the initial tracking timeframe for DHL Global Mail being a few days out on the Amazon orders page, I received my copy this morning at the local post office through my PO Box.

I haven't had a chance yet to have a look at the DVD itself as I need my region free player to play the disc. (The joys of being an Australian brony)

• 1 month later...

I just got the Season 3 disk as well. Didn't notice the buttwings until I saw this, though. Good thing they pay more attention to the quality of the show than that, and it's not like i got the disk for the cover.

Archived