The Nightmare Universe://Ooc/ Character suggestions

Confusion....

Heads up! Ocs are totally allowed too, as are other Canon characters if need be, this is to be fun and epic, don't worry about breaking the timeline with a character, if need be Starswirl will go to the alternate timeline of Equestria and yoink out a mane6 or whoever else for aid :D

This threw me off for a moment..

Xari is just a roaming unicorn puppet master. he normally wears a mask as to keep the shows he puts on with a little mystery.

he specializes in fine control telekinesis (for his puppets.) and illusionary magic (to allow his shows to seem life like.)

Right. His name is given to him for his reliable strength during a harvest season. Mostly from him being able haul abnormally heavy loads with ease. From large containers of water, to multiple haystacks in a wagon. Non seems to wear him down to much. Built like a work horse. But a pretty soft personality.

I was under the impression that the Free-For-All role-plays didn't need applications and posted in these threads from the point of view of original characters without any profiles. Should I remove my posts and make applications for these characters?

I was under the impression that the Free-For-All role-plays didn't need applications and posted in these threads from the point of view of original characters without any profiles. Should I remove my posts and make applications for these characters?

You don't need to , and it's not NECESSERY for FFA, however I am requesting something to use as a reference, because frankly I don't want people to just make stuff up about their character as they go, While FFA is for looser play, I do want some structure :D

I thought that FFA still needed an application... or it's just something I am used too in other forums.

Anyways, give me a few (maybe a day or so) and I can come up with a quick character sheet.

FFA doesn't require an application to participate, but some people still make them so they have a reference for their character.

However OP's can choose to make rules for their own RP [this is true in all three sections].

• 6 months later...

Archived