The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

She never really explained.... her name is Nightly..... she's a bit strange but she's nice and shy...... but..... she's a bit of a wierdo when you get to know her..... She said that she doesn't know what happened that made her pony.... but she just accidentally tore through the time stream and whirled into some kind of weird dimension that she now knows as Equestria..... she even proved it to me by showing me a picture of herself in human form..... but her time machine also has a pony inside that talks and is the machine, he controls it and we call him T.D.W.M, Time, Dimension, Warp, Machine....... He's kind of silent.... and a bit mean..... but That's just the weirdness of Equestria..She smiled with a shrug then giggled with a blush.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I was trying to give time for others to post, but I suppose I can post up this little bit.))

Merce nearly chocked when Noe said how old he nearly was. Over one thousand and five hundred years old; how was that possible?

When Noe further explained, Merce took another sip of her drink before she spoke up. "I see, so you were made to live longer." She said with great interest. A small part of her thought that was a bit cruel, and as to what Noedig said next confirmed why she thought it was.

"Yes, I see. I could never imagine living that long... out living my friends and those that I hold close to my heart..." Her voice trailed off for a moment, but she soon snapped out of her thoughts as well looked back up at Noedig with widened eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that!" She quickly said, hoping that she didn't open up any old wounds of his. For her, wounds that involved losing a family ran deep; never to truly heal in the mind.

As Noedig continued, she began to give a more sincere look in her eyes and smile softly.

"I say live for now; let the ones who give out their hands to you be taken in as your friends. Even if you may... outlive them, that will be many of years from now before that happens." She said reassuringly, hoping to make him feel better, even if it was by a little.

---------------------------------------

"Just a little longer..." One pony said as two ponies clothed in full tribal style black leather coats walked across the forest, making sure to stay out of the ways of the creatures.

"Come on! You said that when there was still light out! Where are we going anyways?" A younger colt said impatiently, stomping hard on the solid ground.

"Pick up your hooves when you walk and quiet down, we don't need to be making anymore noise than we already are." The older stallion said in an annoyed voice.

The colt flared his nostrils as hot air shot out of them, but he continued to follow the stallion in the fashion that the stallion asked in.

"As for where we are going, Nyx, we are headed to the castle." The stallion finally answered.

Nyx stopped following the stallion for a moment, then continued and spoke up. "W-wait... the castle? Canterlot?" He asked the stallion, who in returned shook his head.

"Not Canterlot... the other castle."

Pyro watched the mare and listened as she spoke of another human. One that had arrived before and... Turned into a pony? That would explain why he never heard about this before. He sighed slightly as Star spoke, making almost no sense. Hector seemed to agree that it hadn't made sense. Good, he wasn't the only one confused by this. Then the mare spoke about something. It still didn't make much sense, but he supposed he would just have to roll with it.

-----------

Flux tilted her head slightly as she watched the unicorn mare shooting targets. What to do, what to do. Flux was in her unicorn form, as per usual, and she was flanked by two pegusi that only she could interact with. They were her imaginary friends after all. After watching the mare for a bit, she hopped down off the wall with a giggle and walked up to the unicorn.

"Hi! This looks fun!" She said, pulling out a bow with her magic and taking aim at the target. She paused, realizing one of her swords was missing, then looked at the bow to find she had loaded the sword instead of an arrow. She giggled again before replacing her sword in it's sheath and taking out an arrow. Her face became serious as she aimed. Then she broke into a fit of giggles just after firing the bow. The arrow struck the target, then another as Flux continued firing. "Whee! This is fun!"

(( Noedig That was Awesome!! ))

((Thank you, NightlyMoon =) ))

"Right you are, Miss Mayfield." Noedig said as he nodded, he started to get moving, ready to take a bath somewhere.

"Princess Luna, I'd like to take a bath. Afterwards, I'll be up for anything you would like to share with me. My priority is to socialize, for now. I'll study your lore soon after."

He looked at Merce Mayfield and waved his hand at her, "I hope to see you again soon. I'll be off to clean myself up."

Luna accepted the tea gratefully, mindful of the last time she had strong liquor. She had vowed never again and had kept that promise. She drank wine on formal occasions like royal dinners with foreign dignitaries but that was it. She drank it slowly, allowing herself to relax and regroup after that exciting display. Her ear perked at the repeated request to bathe from Noedig and she smiled, nodding. "Thank you for the tea, Merce. Also thank you, Steel, for the time and equipment. However, I must leave now and take these beings back to the castle so they may rest and make themselves presentable.", she said gracefully, giving them a bow worthy of their value to the crown. "Come, my little human and living metal, it's time we regrouped with your companion Hector.", she added as she left the smithy.

Steel nodded and waved to Luna, smiling knowingly. She'd be back and with those human smiths. He turned to Granseal and said, "You are always welcome here as are you, Noedig. You better follow her now. Alright ponies, show's over! Back to work!". He swiftly retreated from view, cider enfolded in a telekinetic glow. He'd thank Merce later, now was time to do some work.

Granseal accepted the drink with a chuckle, drinking it down swiftly. He really needed the energy it contained. "Thanks, Merce and Steel. I'll be sure to return.", he said with a grin. He watched Steel leave and the workers resume their assigned tasks before turning around himself. Waving one last time, he sprinted after Luna, slowing as he drew up alongside her.

Velvet shrugged. Do you want me to contact her so you can get a better view at her predicament because I'm not her...... and well.... she tells it better than I can.... She smiled with a apologetic look.

Hector rubbed his chin for a moment as Velvet continued to speak about the lady-turned-pony and a man who lived within a machine apparently. "So, this man controls the entire machine... or is he actually apart of the machine?" He asked her with a slightly tilted head.

When Velvet offered to find the female and bring her to them, Hector nodded slightly. "That would be a good idea, but would she be up at this hour? Further more, should any of us be up this late?" He asked her with a slight raised eyebrow, then shrugged. "I suppose while we hunt down the others, if we see her wandering about, we'll ask her." He suggested, then continued walking, looking for the exit.

---------------------------------------

Merce nodded to the three as they left, then turned to her station as Steel told everpony to get back to work. She took out what seemed to of been small claws, but upon placing it down on an anvil, they extended out to a great length, showing to be wing extensions. "He really likes to order them big and long..." She said quietly to herself, then her attention was quickly drawn as she heard snickering behind her.

She turned her head and narrowed her eyes as she saw two stallions looking at her with big grins, one of them holding back a laugh. "Hey, keep a mature mind in here, please. Or do I have to tell Steel... again." She said, slightly annoyed.

The two stallions continued to look at her. "What are you making anyways? They look like metal claws." They said as they both went towards Merce's sides, which she didn't like at all.

She then grinned with a perpetual idea. "They are... and they do something pretty special." She said as she placed one hoof on the wings, then looked over her shoulders, looking at each stallion once before looking down at the wings again. "They steal souls if they break the skin of the one he's attacking." She said in a crazed voice, beginning to grin.

The stallion's eyes began to widen as they both backed away. "You... you're crazy." One of them said as they both went back to work.

Merce sighed softly as she looked at the wings again. It wasn't true, but whatever got them off her back was good enough to her. She continued her work; she couldn't wait to see the look on Star's face when she presented them to him.

((Sorry, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to. I'll do it now.))

Noedig followed Princess Luna waving his hand once more to the smith workers.

"I'll keep that in mind, Steel. Thank you for your hospitality."

And so he went off, to regroup with the others.

((I've been busy Noedig. I'll reply as soon as I can. Also the weather has been a little nasty in my area the last few days. ))

((Alright, Silver. I know you're busy, but its not just you. Dabom hasn't replied for a while.))

(( It's dying because people have work and stuff to do. Work comes before Roleplaying.

Dabom on the other hand, has been doing other RP, no replies from him yet... I wonder why he didn't say anything? ))

Archived