The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

But suddenly, everything went dark. All the lights were blown out simultaneously.

Noedig looked around, concerned with what's going on. The only light source he could see was the furnace behind him.

A headache was emerging, growing stronger each time his blood rushed through his head...

"It's that attacker again..." He said to the group, "We're in trouble."

A voice was heard, a strange cackling voice mixed was hacking and chuckles. It was heard from everywhere inside the castle, it's as if the castle itself is the one speaking...

"Right you are, human..." It said, chuckling a bit more, "Something in your head must be telling you that my presence is clearly here... like a sixth sense..."

Some faint gust of wind passed by Noedig, like it was breathing down on him... Noedig held still, not flinching a bit.

"Hmm... interesting, aren't you?"

"What do you want?" Noedig asked with an unlikeable tone.

"I am not obliged to answer that... you'll have to find that out yourself, and it will be close to impossible to solve my desire... plus you'd be in fatal trouble if you were to ever find that out."

He grunted, "Then WHY are you here?"

"Ahh...." It said with creepy pleasure, "Now that's something I can tell you..."

Another breath-like wind comes down on Noedig...

"... I want you frozen in time for one whole year... and then you'll be back in sync with time..."

Noedig was really upset about being frozen and more frightened of what could happen one year later... what should he do?

"You have exactly 30 minutes.... starting now."

Noedig was befuddled, "Why are you so generous to let me go until that time comes?" He asked.

"... ... I'm not who you think I am... really. So, hurry up, extraordinary human, I can't wait to freeze you up in time!"

It cackled again, fading away as his headache died down and all the lights all over the castle came back lit.

Everyone and everyone everywhere heard its voice, but were not sure about who it was talking to, except for a few ponies and people...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( getting bored, has chars I don't use.... What the. Hay!? ))

A hidden pony walks out of the shadows and touches the two legged creature's shoulder.

((Ask me who you wanna use, I'll likely agree to let you use them. Also is that two legged creature me? If not, this post doesn't count, then.))

Noedig felt his right shoulder being touched, he jerked it off to see who it was, he didn't know who it was, but...

Noedig studied this new pony, unsure of whether to trust her or not.

"You would be too if I had met you half a day and a quarter sooner," He said, "Have you heard that strange voice when every light went out? I'd like to make sure I wasn't the only one..."

Ah! But this is Equestria.... Many monsters are lovely here.... But I call e'm monsters because of what's inside lad.... Not outside. Honey Suckle said.

He considered that when Honey Suckle told him what she meant, however he sees another point to this enigmatic creature.

"It said it was not who I thought it was," He responded politely, "Though I may not be sure if it told the whole truth, but it sounded like it meant it sincerely."

Noedig had nothing else to say, because he had to leave.

"Sorry to cut this conversation short," He said apologetically, "but I have some things to attend to before half an hour."

Princess Luna guided him to a bathing area, he quickly cleaned himself there, then he went off to group up with the others.

It is currently 20 minutes left.

A moment's theme:

Hector continued to walk with his hands in his pockets, but he soon felt that there was one less member following behind. He looked back to see who it was; possible Velvet.

As soon as he turned around though, he instantly noticed that he was somewhere else; not within the castle completely. Instead, he as in some kind of forest.

What was going on; had he been teleported? If so, then by whom, and why?

He started to look around, seeing if he could find any answers or anyone who could give such answers.

"Hello... is anyone here?" He asked curiously.

It wasn't long before he saw red pairs of glowing eyes looking in his direction; and not just one or two pairs either, but a whole group.

Hector slightly narrowed his eyes to try and get a better look at bodies attached to the eyes, but he couldn't make it out.

Just as he was about to summon his Der Flamme Sword, one of the pairs of red eyes came forward, stepping into the moonlight and revealing it's body. It was a pony with a completely black, see through coat as Hector could see the bones slightly in the face area. These looked much bigger than the other ponies he had met before.

Hector tilted his head a little as he began to wonder what these where, and where exactly he was.

"And just who might you all be?" He asked, but go no response.

Instead, the pony that lowered it's body some, then charged forward at Hector. Hector rose up one arm, ready to strike the pony back, but before he felt any pressure of pain, all he felt was fire and massive heat.

Hector moved his arm and saw that he was now in a completely different area again.

His eyes ajusted to the new scenery, it looked to be that he was on top of a mountain; fires ablaze everywhere around him.

"Alright, if this is someone's sick joke, they can take it back, because I'm not amused." He said with a slight sigh.

He looked around again to try and figure out where he was this time. He didn't remember seeing any fires in the distance or anything when he was at the castle.

It was a safe bet that he was very far way now.

How was he going to get back?

"I guess I better start walking." He slightly joked as he turned and tried to find a safe path down the mountain that wasn't covered in fire.

Just before he moved, he felt a violent rumble behind him that nearly knocked him down.

He turned around and saw what he couldn't believe.

It was a beast; a dragon. It stood like a human with massive plates of armor all around it's body, and on it's head; a crown that had two horns that bent to nearly touch each other with some kind of large gem between the tips of the horns.

Hector's pupils became significantly smaller as he stared at the dragon.

"N-no... No! He said in disbelief and fear.

The dragon slowly looked down at Hector as he heard the voice, then rose up on arm.

"Weak human..." The dragon said in a rumbling and powerful voice, then with that swung the arm down to crush Hector.

---

Meanwhile, Star Gazer stood right next to Hector's unconscious body.

It was true that Hector never left, but just fell back on the floor all of the sudden without any warning.

His eyes were still open, but the pupils were still small just like they were when he saw the dragon in his mind; but was it really in his mind?

"Is he going to be alright?" Star asked in worry.

Ether was standing on the other side of Hector's body, looking down as he tried to figure out what was exactly going on as well.

Just before anyone else could speak, Hector's body shot up into a sitting position, nearly clocking heads with Ether and Star.

"NICOL BOLAS!!!" Hector shouted in fear, making Star, Ether, even Jackal jump back a little.

Hector was breathing as if he had ran a marathon, then started quickly looking around.

He saw the worried looks on every ponies faces.

"I... I'm back? H-how?" He said, then placed a hand on his forehead, feeling the sweat that had piled up there.

He then moved his hand down and looked over, seeing ther red velvet coated mare on her side, looking to of been in something traumatic herself.

He slowly got up, feeling his own legs being weak, but he didn't care as he walked over and kneeled down beside Velvet, placing a hand on her forehead.

Star tilted his head to what Hector was doing.

"Can you hear me Velvet?" He asked, feeling how cold she was. "I have something for you... to help lock away those feelings of dread and fear." He told her as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small locket with his family insignia on the front of it; a tiger paw, lion paw, and egale taloned foot infront of the world.

He unhooked the locket and placed it around her neck, then unlocked the locket for a moment. There was nothing inside, but as soon as he closed the locket again, the voices in her head quieted down, then went away.

"How do you feel?" He gently asked her.

After a moment, Star Gazer finally spoke up. "Hector... what is this Nickle... Nica... what was that name again?"

Hector looked down at the ground as he stayed kneeled beside Velvet. "Nicol Bolas... the lord of dragons..." Hector slightly explained, but it was enough to even catch Ether's attention greatly.

Velvet opened her eyes. "W...what's going on?.... H...Hector... I had a horrible nightmare.... The voices. Were talking again... Telling me that... That something horrifyingly gruesome will happen along with a miracle.... I don't understand!"

Noedig heard a man's scream, he assumed it was Hector, though he'd never heard him scream before. So he followed the scream and saw him 8 yards apart.

He approached the group, concerned of what has happened.

"Did everyone see the light's go out for a short amount of time?" He asked the group, he then noticed a new pony was with Star Gazer and Hector.

It is currently 18 minutes left.

Pyro leaned against the wall, in a sort of trance as the events unfolded around him. He was completely oblivious to the world around him, even as Hector and Velvet collapsed and saw their visions. He was seeing things himself, and he didn't like any of it. It was likely that none of the ponies around him could tell, as he was kept off the floor by the wall, and his sunglasses blocked the view to his glazed over eyes as they stared out at nothing.

His vision, to him, was covered in burning flames. He couldn't get his body to move at all, and he was forced to watch his friends and family be consumed in the very element he wielded. Everything he cared about, slowly being destroyed in front of his face, and he was powerless to stop it. For some reason, Frost was among the ponies burning, even though they really didn't get started on good footing.

"No... NO!" Pyro yelled, jerking back into the real world and falling on his side, curling up into a ball. "No, not that. Please, anything but that." Pyro whimpered to himself, his eyes wide with fear and despair.

-----------

Flux paused mid-draw as a wave of emotion invaded her senses. She turned her head towards the source, and found herself looking at the castle. She looked back at the unicorn beside her before putting the bow back.

"Sorry, gotta cut this short." Flux said before rushing off into the castle, sliding to a stop in front of a group of ponies, and one other creature that she didn't recognize. Two of the ponies were on the ground. The guard was emanating fear and despair, and Flux began crying slightly in sympathy.

Noedig just noticed everyone around him were panicking, terrified of something for some reason... his headache grew, but it wasn't a headache that warned him about himself.

Now that he thought, his headache was different... it felt cold, like the first time... unlike the second time it was like a headache you'd imagine from a hallucinating dream.

He shook his head and looked back at the group... Pyro curled up, Hector horrified, and a couple guards as well. Noedig turned slowly in 360 degrees as he seen everyone panicking... he didn't understand why they're having a breakdown.

He could only assume it was the mysterious attacker... but another part of him said it wasn't it.

Confused of his brain arguing with each other, he forced himself to not think about it and focused on what is going on with the group.

"I've just made contact with my mysterious attacker... I think." He told to Hector and Star Gazer, "I'm not really sure, because it didn't feel the same as the first time."

Noedig approached Pyro and had him to get up,

"Whatever you're seeing isn't real right now, Pyro..." He said to him firmly, "So get yourself together..."

He turned to face the group, "... We need to talk."

Archived