The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

Velvet stood up on her wirey legs and faced Noedig. This.... Blue guy is right!.... Whoever it is though.... It wants us! Or is telling us something! We need to talk about it and pull ourselves together!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro whimpered slightly as the images replayed in his mind. He stayed that way until he heard Noedig's voice addressing him. He shook his head vigorously as he tried to get himself together. They weren't real, his family and friends were still alive, he still had a chance to save them. He felt himself being picked up in some magic field, and looked to find it came from a purple unicorn that he didn't recognize. She was carrying two swords, though she wasn't a guard.

He was fine by the time the unicorn set him down on his hooves. He stood there for a minute, trying to get his thoughts together as the others talked. He knew there were other guards there, but he didn't care what they thought of him right now.

------------

Flux smiled slightly as the unicorn stallion's despair and fear faded slowly. She then looked around at the rest of the group. Now there were two of those mysterious creatures. There was obviously something wrong around here, she could feel it permeating off the ponies around her.

"Something up? Maybe I could help." She said, looking in particular at the strange creatures. One of her imaginary friends were questioning her generosity, but she ignored him

"Okay, what do we need to do?" Said the unicorn guard she had just helped.

Noedig wasn't sure what they should do...

"I don't know what we need to do, really." He said, "But all I know is that I'm going to be frozen in time in exactly.... 16 minutes, 40 seconds now."

"I 'm not sure why I'm going be frozen in time... perhaps there will be a good reason, perhaps not. But all I know is that it will happen."

Noedig was upset and seriously concerned about what's going on,

"But for now, we need to gather and request a quick audience with the Princesses."

He put his hand on Pyro's shoulder, and looked him in the eye,

"We need you to take us to Princess Celestia, please."

Hector stood up once Velvet was on her hooves and speaking about what she heard.

He too was thinking a little about what she said before Noedig came over.

Was everything that everyone had envisioned and heard connected somehow?

Was this all because of...

When Noedig requested for an audience with Princess Celestia, Hector raised an eyebrow for a moment, then turned away from the group.

"Yeaaah... you're going to have to do that without me." He simply said towards Noedig.

Star Gazer tilted his head curiously.

"W-wait, what do you mean?" He at first questioned, then continued. "Didn't you as well have some kind of vision? It seemed like yours was the worst."

Hector sighed softly, but didn't turn back around. "Mine... my vision is my own trouble that I have to take care of on my own." He stated back.

Star's exp<b></b>ression now became that of disappointment.

"On your own? Nonsense! We're all here to help you against that... Nicol Bolas character, not matter how hard it is to stop him?" He said with a starting smile, but it quickly faded when Hector laughed loudly.

"I-I'm sorry Star Gazer, but one does not simply 'stop' Nicol Bolas. He will consume this world in flames if he deems it unfit to exist, and do it without feeling guilty." Hector explained, making Star's stomach slightly turn.

"HECTOR!" Velvet looked sterny at him. "Don't talk like that! I may be smaller than you but I can still spank you as pony!.... Don't forget that..." She said angrily. "This stupid dragon is making you act like a real butthead! And nopony will enjoy that so Hector... I hate to be mean or rude but..... SHUT UP!!!!!" She cried, looking guilty about it after a few seconds. "O....only if you think you should....." She said quietly. "Please Hector..... Let us help you..... You've been so good to us..... Please let us return the favor...." She said shyly.

Noedig's ears could not believe what he had just heard...

Nicol Bolas.

"Nicol Bolas?!" Noedig said furiously with great concern.

"The sentient dragon?!" He asked.

Noedig fell back a bit, meshing his hands together and placed them on his chin... slowly shaking his head.

"Of all the visions, you must surely have had the worst..."

He started thinking to himself...

Impossible, I thought he wasn't yet to come to my dimension... No, this must be before that monster comes... or is it after? Whatever the case, it hasn't come yet... and I'm getting an early special treat before... before he comes.

That is... if his visions are true... why should they not? Could be a trick. Could be a warning.

What if Nicol is coming now? What should I do?

What should WE do?

He put his hands down, after this female pony gave him an outburst.

"Velvet is right," He said, "Whatever your deal with the dragon is, it's my business, their business-- ALL of our business. That monster will arrive in my dimension in some few hundred years if I were to come back at the same time I was put here in this world."

He walked toward Hector, with a serious face.

"Whether you're doing it alone or not, it's not your own agenda anymore. I know this monster from alternate dimensions' sources, it's not someone you can take down alone."

He raised his hand up to his thigh, spreading it like its a handshake.

"Let me help you." He said, "You just have to give me a year. And I'll be back."

It is currently 12 minutes left.

Pyro tilted his head at the news of what would happen to Noedig if they weren't fast enough. "Frozen in time? How... Nevermind, we just need to prevent that from happening." He said before Noedig came over and put a hand on his shoulder before looking him in the eye and speaking.

"Celestia, right. I'll get right to that." Pyro said as Hector and Star began conversing about how Hector wasn't coming to see Celestia. Pyro turned away from the conversation as they continued, figuring it wasn't his business. Then he heard Hector talk about the world being consumed by fire, causing Pyro's ears to swivel, soon followed by the rest of his body.

"Nobody is going to consume my world with fire, not as long as I have anything to say about it." Pyro said, a fierce look in his eyes. "Your problem just became mine. I just was forced to watch everything I cared about destroyed by fire, I'm not letting that become reality."

Noedig and Velvet both wanted to help Hector as well. Fine by him.

Hector listened as everyone piped up about the situation, all saying the same things more or less.

He turned around and looked at everyone, each pony and even Noedig looked determined to help.

Hector slightly sighed. "I'm not going to be held responsible for any of your deaths; just know that." He told them.

Star walked up with a confident smile. "I don't think any of us are going to allow the other to die. Not any time soon anyways." He said.

(Sorry, short post. Will be back on later tonight.)

Velvet ran over and hugged Hector, flinging herself into his stomach and wrapping her arms around him. We won't let you down Hector! She said with a smile as she squeezed him.

Pyro gave a firm nod as Hector agreed that they could help. After Star's comment about not letting each other die.

"Of course we won't. I never leave my friends or allies to die." Pyro said as Velvet hugged Hector, which seemed to make that purple unicorn mare happy. He was ready to go whenever everyone else was. He wasn't about to let his vision become reality.

Pyro gave a firm nod as Hector agreed that they could help. After Star's comment about not letting each other die.

"Of course we won't. I never leave my friends or allies to die." Pyro said as Velvet hugged Hector, which seemed to make that purple unicorn mare happy. He was ready to go whenever everyone else was. He wasn't about to let his vision become reality.

If you were referring to Velvet... She's crimson red.))

If you were referring to Velvet... She's crimson red.))

Actually I'm talking about Flux, one of my characters. Since it was from Pyro's perspective, and he doesn't know her, I didn't want to use her name.

"I'll be quick with the Princess and coming back. I just hope I'll be able to be around here in time."

So, Pyro and Noedig headed off to see the Princess, both hoping nothing horrible happened to her.

So they arrived at the door, opened it, and saw both Princesses together, they were fine.

Noedig was grateful for that, Pyro was relieved.

Noedig approached them and discussed what happened for the last couple minutes.

He waited on their quick response.

It is now currently 7 minutes left.

Princess Celestia listened to all that Noedig had to explain, nodding to acknowledge the situation. "My sister had inform me part of this. We can establish a barrier around the castle to keep this being out; even it's magic." She suggest to Noedig and prepared the magical aura around her horn to cast the spell.

Meanwhile, Jackal stood still, as if the clockworks within him had stopped. Just then, a small hole opened on the top of his head and out came a metallic horn. It was rather long, and quickly began sparking with electricity. "Mind transferrsion ETA; three minutes." The metallic pony said in a robotic toned voice.

Star quickly looked over at Jackal, then at Hector who was gently placing Velvet on the ground after the hug. "Uh, Hector... what is Jackal doing?" He asked, feeling a little weird calling the metal pony by a name.

Hector looked over at Jackal, then smiled. "Looks like he's activated backup plan: Delta Alpha four one nine five." He said, brimming with a smile.

Star looked completely baffled. "Delt... what? What does that mean?" He asked.

Hector shook his head slightly. "It's a name that I gave to one of my plans. Basically put; when the creature or whatever it is comes to freeze Noedig in place, his mind won't be with his body."

Star now shook his head, thinking if he tried to figure this all out, he would break his own mind. "H-how is that possible." He asked, but before getting a break, Hector instantly answered.

"Well, you see, Jackal right now is deconstructing his artificial brain and will soon be putting it into a white ball of aura. Once that is done, it will shoot out and make contact with the back of his head, push out his brain and replacing it with Jackal's. At the same time, Noedig's brain will be consumed in the white aura once pushed out and transferred back to Jackal's body. It all happens instantaneously, and all we see is a white flash for like a second. Should be quick enough to throw the creature off and still go after Noedig's body. If done correctly, nothing else will be messed with, and when we do the transfer again, everything will be normal." Hector explained

It was hard to follow, but Ether walked forward with a concerned look on his face. "Did you know this was going to happen? Is that why this... thing can do something like this?" He asked in a slight suspecting voice.

Hector ignored the tone that Ether was giving. "Not exactly. You see, I added this little thing in just in case I was to be killed or destroyed in this world. It's a good thing I added it in after all, huh?!" He stated with a huge smile. Ether, however, didn't look too amused.

"ETA: Two minutes." Jackal piped up again.

Star looked at the metal pony again. "E-ETA... what does that mean?" He asked, looking a little scared.

"Estimated Time of Affect." Hector answered after slightly sighing. "Two minutes left till the transfer starts and completes. Told you, it's instant." He said with a slight grin.

-----

The two ponies within the Everfree sat and waited for the break of dawn before they continued their journey to the old castle. The smaller one looked down at the ground, remembering why he was traveling in the first place. He had always wanted to see the world, and all that it had to offer, but not in this way; not being forcefully dragged around by another. As he continued to think, his horn began to glow a vibrant blue and purple as the two colors danced on his horn. He finally looked up with widen eyes, then looked over to his right. He didn't know exactly where the feeling was coming from. "There's a strange energy flux going on over in that direction..." Nyx said quietly to himself, being a unicorn himself. The other pony opened an eye and looked at his partner. "What are you blabbing about now, colt." The older Stallion asked in a grumpy tone. Nyx didn't answer back right away, which always got under the other's skin. "Spit it out!" The stallion barked. That use the scare Nyx, but not anymore. "Nothing, Travhoof." He said, actually addressing the stallion by his name. There was some more talk, more like quiet yelling to not attract the wild life, from Travhoof, but Nyx toned him out. He was more focused on the immense energy coming from just one area. 'I wonder...'

Flux watched as the white unicorn guard and one of the strange creatures went off to meet Celestia. She was tempted to go with them, to see this princess in person. She eventually decided against it though, she would rather stick with the larger part of the group for now. She looked around at the group, taking stock of the races present. Multiple ponies, one of those strange creatures, and... Was that pony made of metal?

She tilted her head to the side, her gaze locked on the metal pony as a horn came from it's forehead and a conversation ensued about what the metal pony, apparently named Jackal, was doing. Hector, one of the strange creatures, said something about mind transfers. The explination didn't make much sense to her, or the pony questioning it either.

"Mind transfers? Sounds fun!" Flux said, returning her head to it's normal position and smiling widely.

"Thank you, Princess Celestia," He said, hoping it will work, considering his magic sensor told him its powerful-- but not as powerful as he would get a headache, "I need to return to the group, you may follow if you want."

So he turned and left along with Pyro Blaze.

Along the way back, Noedig suddenly realized that he started feeling something wrong inside him...

"Pyro, I'm feeling something wrong is with me..." He said it with each step slightly-- JUST slightly, slowing down, faltering every 5 seconds.

"I feel like... I'm slowing down." He said urgently, "We must hurry."

When he just returned to the group, 4 minutes left remained.

"I'm starting to slow down... my whole body... and... mind..." He sighed, he couldn't handle all the things being slower, so he sat down.

He thought if he were slower, things were faster in his eyes, but that's not the case, EVERYTHING he sees is as slow as he is.

Although, their voices aren't deep, so when they talk, they talk in their usual tone and pitch, except slower.

"I... feel funny."

Flux tilted her head as the second strange creature, Noedig apparently, sat down and moved slowly. She walked over to him and stared for a second before poking him carefully a couple times.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Flux asked Noedig before turning towards Velvet. "And why're you so scared? Is it 'cause something's up with this creature?"

Pyro sighed as Velvet began to cry. He could understand why she was upset, but they had to stay together if they were going to get through this. The purple unicorn that had been previously poking Noedig rushed over to envelop Velvet in a hug.

"Velvet, I'm sorry, but we don't have time for this. I'm not going to let any of you get hurt if I can help it, but we need to hurry if we're going to get this done before Noedig freezes completely." Pyro said, looking at Velvet.

Velvet looked down, thinking, she soon took the crystal out of her neck with a *RRRRrrrriiiiiiIIIP* *clink* and held it out to him. M...maybe this could be of some use? If I concentrate really hard?... Then she turned to the unicorn hugging her and hugged her back. Thanks for the hug.

Every minute felt like 2 minutes, and every minute that passed increased the duration doubly. Noedig was trying to comprehend what was happening among these ponies but he couldn't understand them.

The small unicorn mare looking at Noedig, another strange mare, Pyro mouthing some words... then Velvet took off something, the rip sounded bizarre, and the clink as well. She was talking, but he still couldn't understand a single word.

"What's........ goooiing... on?" He said, trying to speak faster to make it understandable.

Archived