The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

Velvet ran up to him and used a spell on the crystal as she put it on his forehead and it began to suck his living mind into it. Cmon..... Cmon!... Please Noedig... Don't die please?!? She whimpered.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro watched as Velvet hugged the purple unicorn back after ripping some gem out of herself, then went to Noedig and began doing something with the gem.

"Whatever you're doing, Velvet, I hope it works." Pyro said, sparing a momentary glance at the unicorn Velvet had just hugged, who was sitting there with a giddy little smile on her face. He raised an eyebrow at her for a moment before turning back to look at Noedig and Velvet, sincerely hoping that whatever she was doing with that gem would work.

Whatever this pony was doing to Noedig... he began to feel like his senses are going away, one by one... as if he had never knew he had them in the first place...

Memories fade, senses fade, he faded into nothing and felt like he was in a void space...

Nothing..... he can think, but, he can't feel and his emotions cannot emphasize.

Whatever that pony did, probably saved him or made it worse, he wasn't sure...

But, he decided to trust the mare and believed she saved him.

So, he waited and hoped something will happen...

Meanwhile, his body slowly dropped on the floor as if the physics of his body was in slow-motion. Lifeless.

Heart still beating, but slowly stopped in mid beat. His whole body is frozen, like out of time.

Pyro was somewhat confused by what Velvet said, but at least whatever she had been doing had apparently worked, judging by her attitude.

"Glad it worked and all, but what are you talking about? I'm not even quite sure what you actually did, let alone how you're going to put him in that... thing over there." Pyro said, idly waving at the metal pony to indicate who he meant.

Easy... She smiled, I just have to position it in his line of fire as he tries to help Noedig! She smiled, trying to hold it in place, using her hooves.

Hector watched as everything happened with no words of his own to say.

He then looked at Jackal as the lightning around his horn intensified, then went away.

"It's ready." Hector said as he looked at Noedig, seeing Velvet near him with a strange crystal on her hoof.

Hector raised an eyebrow, but there was no time to wonder. "Jackal, fire!" He commanded the metal pony.

The light orb appeared for a brief second on the tip of the horn before shooting out in such great speed that it looked like a white line.

Luckily the gem was in place; though Hector didn't know why she was holding it up in the first place.

Once all was said and done, Hector looked at Jackal's body, seeing the red lights had faded, yet there were two camera still there for eyes.

"Hey, Noedig. Yo! You alright man?" Hector asked, wondering if it truly worked.

Meanwhile, Jackal slowly opened his eyes; his vision seemed blurry at first and slowly stood up.

He didn't know wither the transfer worked or not, till he looked around and saw his original body in front of him.

It was a success. "Mind transfer complete. Crisis adverted." He announced to the group.

Though it didn't take him long to realize that no one else was moving; they were not talking, acknowledging that he had spoken, not even breathing.

Just what was going on? Had time stopped around him?

That was is; in changing bodies, he had only adverted the crisis for Noedig, but now he was the victim of the time distortion.

What did this truly mean? Was whomever caused this still coming? Why?

Jackal stood there, awaiting to see if his questions were to be answered.

He wondered how he looked to the others in Noedig's body; was he still on the ground to them?

As it all happened, a familiar voice came from afar.

"I think I hear them. Over here girls!" Twilight said to her friends as she hurried herself over to the group.

She stopped short of all the commotion and looked about; seeing the metal pony, Noedig lying on the ground as if he was asleep, and other ponies she didn't remember was with the group at the start of all this.

"W-what is going on here?" She asked both curiously and worriedly.

Hector sighed softly as he rubbed the back of his head. "A long story that not even I have all the details to." He replied back.

---

Nyx continued to lay there with his eyes closed, concentrating on the mass use of magic in just one area; and the creature that approached them.

"They won't make it..." He said quietly as he finally opened his eyes and stood up.

Travhoof lifted his head as he heard his apprentice speak again, and now was standing up. "Don't you ever sleep?" He asked in a tired, irritated voice.

Nyx looked back at Travhoof, then in front of himself again. "There is something going on over there..."

Travhoof sighed softly. "I'm sure whatever it is can be handled by whomever lives there; and doesn't involve us." He replied back.

Nyx stood where he was, still looking with his gazing changing into determination. "N-no... we can't just leave them... I won't leave them!"

And with that, Nyx quickly ran towards the direction of Canterlot, not knowing exactly who or what he was looking for.

"Nyx!" Travhoof shouted out after him, then grumbled as he got up as well and chased behind him.

'Darn this colt! He needs to learn to let things be!' He thought to himself as he continued to chase after him. He also cursed Nyx for being so quick, despite being a Magi pony.

"Huh?..... Velvet wondered. Who are these ponies Hector?" She asked as she placed the crystal back in the hole in her neck with a weird *sssssssshKANT!* and finally after positioning it a little bit she heard a, *creeeeeeEEEEEEEENK!* and finally the reasurring and strange *click*. "So..... Umm hello....."

"Huh?..... Velvet wondered. Who are these ponies Hector?" She asked as she placed the crystal back in the hole in her neck with a weird *sssssssshKANT!* and finally after positioning it a little bit she heard a, *creeeeeeEEEEEEEENK!* and finally the reasurring and strange *click*. "So..... Umm hello....."

((Who said that?

Also, I'll be on writing this a little later, guys.))

(( Velvet of course!))

((Ooohh, I misinterpreted everything, sorry. lol))

Noedig felt something rush back into sense, though it was different.

Cold and hard in some place of his body, warm in certain things.

He can't breathe, but he can feel whirs and clicks, but only like you feel your heart beat.

He opens his eyes, the sigh is unusual, slightly bizarre. He sees everyone just fine, but they're different in depths of view.

"What happened?" He said, looking around.

His voice sounded artificial... he just noticed it.

"What's with my voice? Why does everyone look taller than I remember?"

Then, it hit him.... his body feels completely different.

He looks down, and notice he's looking at a pony's leg.

His front legs feel different, the back legs are different than usual.

"Aahh!!" He yelped, stumbling back with no familiar steps, then fell, "What HAPPENED to me?!"

He looked around, he saw hector, this Velvet pony, some other purple pony, Twilight Sparkle, and Pyro Blaze.

Then he saw himself. He was still, not dead, yet not alive at all.

He couldn't understand how it was possible.... he looked at Hector and asked him.

"You saved me from the time freeze, right?" He asked, "Not sure how you did."

Pyro watched the proceedings with a bit of confusion. He had no idea what was going on as far as what Velvet and Hector were doing, and was really surprised when the metal pony began talking in Noedig's voice. He was really at a loss for words as to what was transpiring. He just had no idea.

He sighed slightly as Noedig stumbled backwards and ended up falling over, likely due to not being used to walking on four legs. Using his magic, he picked up the metal pony housing Noedig and set him back on his hooves.

"I'd like to know what just happened here as well." Pyro said, to which the purple unicorn, who seemed overly happy considering the situation, responded to a moment later with two words: "Mind transfers."

He still had no idea what she was talking about, but at least now it was evident that Noedig's mind had somehow been transferred into this metal pony.

Noedig noticed Pyro picked him back up with his magic. After he set him down to stand, Noedig landed, in a bit awkward way though.

"Thank you, Pyro." He said, slightly sheepish.

Noedig attempted to familiarize with the pony stance. Walking forward, backward, sideways, jumping, crouching, kneeling, whatever is possible for ponies to do. All was done with some errors, but finally managed a minute later.

"Well..." He said, after finishing with his little training, "Whoever saved me, thank you. I thought I was gonna be frozen for sure..."

Hector and Velvet showed themselves that they helped him. Noedig bowed, awkwardly, in gratitude.

Then he looked at his body. It somewhat felt bizarre to see himself from another point of view.

"You said mind transfers," He said to Pyro, "whose mind was transferred?"

He asked with worry, because who would volunteer to be stuck in time in his body?

((And I'm back. I am so very sorry guys! I kinda forgot my login information on my mobile. Also my life has kinda gone into warp speed. I hereby relinquish Luna to whoever wants her. I shall stick to Granseal for now. Just give me a new opening and I'll hop back in, time permitting.))

Archived