Telephone Pictionary anyone?

Aah, that old forum favourite! Who's game?

For those of you who don't know it, Telephone Pictionary works like this. Player 1 starts off with a description of a scene, one or two short sentences, and gives it to player 2 via PM. Player 2 then draws what has been described. Then Player 2 passes the picture onto Player 3, without the original description. Player 3 then tries to describe the scene for Player 4, who draws a picture of it and so on and so... It's like Chinese Whispers with pictures. Here's an example.

If you wanna play, sign up here! Looking for about 10 people, but the more the merrier and the more chance for craziness :D Just choose if you wanna do a descript or picture and I'll put you down.

For pictures: You do NOT need to be an artist. Your picture can be terrible, honestly, it's fine! Scribble on note paper and scan it in or doodle in MS Paint, it's all good and leads to hilarity when the next player has no idea what's going on :P That's not to say you CAN'T draw a masterpiece. Do as you want! Try to make it so that pics are small enough to be put into the thread without resizing if possible.

For descriptions: No need to be totally accurate. Don't describe every detail, just the jist of what you see. Don't always go for the obvious line, either.

Players: (RED is pictures, BLACK is descriptions)

1. Diego Havoc (done)

2. Kirby Krackle (done)

3. Phil the Time Wizard (done)

4. Angie Cakes (done)

5. Buxy (done)

6. Malkav (done)

7. Bannhammer (done)

8. BlindJester (done)

9. AppleNitrox (done)

10. cheese canan (done)

11. ziddia (done)

12. Fawfulcopter (done)

Mission Complete!

ah, drawing is the thing that I'm best at, and describing is the thing that I'm worst at XD this game is a combination of the two most polar opposite things for me skill-wise

ah, put me down as whatever. either way it should turn out good in the end :P just as long as I don't go first. I don't want to have to think up something on my own :|

also, I'd like to have a pony theme, at least for the first round ._. (assuming that we might do more than one round of this)

I'm in.

I am absolutely atrocious at drawing. Put me down for that if you want more humorous results.

I write a lot, and though I'm kind of not the most descriptive in my writing, I'd be a lot better there. Put me down for that if you want to be safer.

I'm fine either way.

Awesome stuff, this should be fun!

Buxy and Jester, could you let me know if you want to do a picture or a descript?

Angie, I've put you down for drawing since you say that's your best. And Phil, you're down for a descript. I want people to do what they are comfortable with. If you decide you wanna change, just let me know!

We still need more people! C'mon, don't be shy!

Awesome stuff, this should be fun!

Buxy and Jester, could you let me know if you want to do a picture or a descript?

Angie, I've put you down for drawing since you say that's your best. And Phil, you're down for a descript. I want people to do what they are comfortable with. If you decide you wanna change, just let me know!

We still need more people! C'mon, don't be shy!

Lump me into whichever group is in need. I draw and write, so either one suits me just fine!

Alright, one last call for players! If no one wants that last slot, I guess I can fill it myself, though I'll have the benefit of seeing all the previous entries. Again though: The more the merrier! Don't be shy now!

And while I'm here, a quick expansion of the rules:

When you are sent your line/pic, try to complete your own as quickly as you can. I don't want to rush people, especially since I know a lot of you have those pesky "real lives" to deal with, but I think three days is a good time to aim for.

When you are finished with your pic/line, do three things: 1) Send it on to the next person in the list via PM (remember to remove the previous person's turn). 2) send it to ME. I'll need all the entires so that I can post the finished product in the thread. And 3) post in this thread so that everyone knows where we are up to.

how far along are we? I'm going on vacation on the 29th and I'll be gone for a week and two days so if it doesn't get to me by the 27th, you can move me down the list if you want.

Kirby Krackle sent me his image finally.

Should I still send my description to Angie Cakes or hold off for now?

I'll just take it now since it doesn't need to be amazing ;) you don't need to move me down the list