Telephone Pictionary anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

jmjmjm I'm so excited :kissy:

mm, I hope fawfulcopter is still active... lots of people make accounts on websites then forget about them. not that I don't trust fawfulcopter to come through though

ALRIGHT THEN! We're done with this one! Good job everyone! Let's see what we've ended up with, shall we?

In the beginning there was Diego Havoc. And lo, he did look down upon creation and say:

The dance contest does not go as Pinkie Pie had planned

Kirby Krackle's response:

PinkiePoliticalParty.jpg

Phil the Time Wizard's response:

An over-sized Pinkie Pie complains to congress while wearing a colorful hat.

Angie Cakes' response:

telephone_pictionary_by_theblueprintforlife-d41rf3u.jpg

Buxy's response:

Pinkie pie marches angrily down a red carpet into Parliament wearing a multicolored cowboy hat.

Malkav's response:

thedrawing.png

Bannhammer's response:

Mexican Pinkie Pie cannot escape justice

Blind Jester's response:

04d1dd5363f464e5c8acc79e834d1757.png

AppleNitrox's response:

Pony with Pinkie mane and mustache. Near him there is crossed weight

cheese canan's response:

tumblr_lp5y7myz6S1qadrz2o1_500.png

ziddia's response:

A brown Pinkie Pie with a mustache.

And last, but not least, Fawfulcopter's response:

mudpie.png

Alright guys! Thanks for playing! We had a neat batch of ideas here. I certainly wasn't expecting the end results. I was kinda surprised that Pinkie stuck through it the whole way through. :) I think we'll definately need more players for next time :)

Speaking of which, let me know how you guys found it. Did you enjoy it? What did you think of the final, uh, product? And would be interesting in playing again at some point? Maybe we could make this a regular thing if people are interested.

ah, I very much enjoyed that :3 I think next time we should try for at least 20 players because that was a lot shorter than I imagined. it will take a lot longer to complete, but I don't think as many people will be on vacation since summer is over.

if we play again, sign me up for another drawing 'cause I love these kinds of games :) but put me closer to the end