Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

Shadow paused out side of the window looking at Lotus, he sighed and flew after Blood. "Im sorry brother, you know how i get, sometimes i cant control myself." He told him as he came up beside his brother.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Shadow, if you keep doing this how are we ever going to get Luna's blessing and assimilate our race into society? No wonder we are viewed as monsters" Blood said, putting a hoof to his face.

The mare heard the racket due to her hearing and sighed, "Great more of them, giving us a bad name," she sighed as she sat by the cottage she always used to feed, it seemed the mare inside was quiet and alone and never made a racket.

"We've been doing this for thousands of years, yet I still have trouble with feeding. Come, we need to get back before Black Star starts to get suspicious." Shadow replied back. The brothers were passing over the everfree when Shadow sniffed and caught a familiar scent. "Do you smell that Brother?" He asked as it became clear who was down below.

(Oh forgot go describe her! She is just under Alicorn height and very slender built, know for high speeds and ability to move flawlessly, with this comes her frailty to use only light weapons (if they are in this RP) and the inabilty to take a heavy hit. She has smooth slender and soft fur with eyes that reflect an image of the very moon, her mane and tail are wispy and a rich deep violet go match but also contrast her deep rich black coat)

((Is this connected to the other threads? If so...shouldn't Killjoy be one of Luna's body guards. In the first thread she has fought in three wars and it would make since. Plus I would like to Roleplay with Killjoy again.))

((Its kinda like a different version of it, and you can use killjoy. Luna had just got done with a meeting between her and two bat ponies, Shadow and Bloodline(Me and Metal) Luna is back in Canterlot, she had been warned by Shadow about a plan by Black Star to capture her and bring back Nightmare Moon. Shadow and Bloodline are trying to make it possible for a co-existence between the races.))

((good point.))

Killjoy walked into the room and took off her helmet as she closed the door. "what is it that you need Princess?" she asked leaning over the table.

"This warning from the bat pony, er Shadow, should i believe him?" She asked thoughtfully, her heart and instincts told her yes but it was from a bat pony, an enemy they were currently fighting.

Soulscream stood outside the room Killjoy and Luna were in. He knew a little bit about the bat ponies, and even though they were the enemy at the moment, he knew one quality they all shared was blunt honesty.

((This story could be a seperate story from the main story but take place years before the original Lunar Republic thread so it has nothing to do with the other story but is still linear. That's how I picture it in my mind. :P))

Killjoy looked into Luna with her eyes of crimson and sighed "if they are right...then I would recommend you stay here where you can be protected, but then again...I'll be by your side in the field. Trying to capture you with me will be suicide." she explained.

((Interesting))

Shadow lead them down into the everfree by the shack. He noticed an old friend nearby, "Moonlite, what are you doing out, Black Star is going to have all out heads." He whispered loudly enough for her to hear.

Luna admired her captains bravery, "Thank you Killjoy, your bravery is unwavering, I will stay here tomorrow. And keep an eye out for those two bat ponies on the battle field, I want to invite them here. Go and tell your lieutenants this." She said dismissing the Captain.

Luna sighed "I could always trust on thee...what is thine recommendation that I do?" she asked

Killjoy kept her gaze on Luna "this is a tough decision indeed...I have a hunch that the remaining five will know of this betrayal and call off the plan. I think I would feel better if you were in my care."

Luna nodded "then thou art free to leave Captain. Killjoy looked at Luna for a little bit longer before leaving. She heard Soul "just a warning from the Five." she answered

Archived