Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Star back hoofed Blood sending him to the ground, Shadow started forward but the dark leader used lightning to hold them both off the ground. "Fine, we'll skip the formalities, come tomorrow I will be sending both of you to the front lines. After all, us five are only immortal if we feed, a blade can still kill us." He said before laughing evilly.

((Yep, working on it, Fastforward to the next day.))

It was a couple hours after sunrise as the two armies faced eachother on the vast field, over 200 yards between the first to lines. Shadow and Bloodline were sent in chains across the battlefield, the first wave of armored bat ponies followed them. Shadow looked over at his brother, his face was expressionless as they marched onward.

Killjoy was standing behind the armies, watching over the field with Luna by her side. "This battle is going to be a grueling one." she commented

Luna nodded "I have confidence in thine army's skill...Red veil, If I do get cap-" she was cut by Killjoy "you will not, I will not let them...if by some miracle they do succeed...I will crack the ground beneath our hooves and destroy the mountains to find you. I promise you." she said.

Moonlite smelled the rising war and went to investigate and saw her...the Goddess. Blinded by desire to be with her queen and the obvious resembalance Luna shares with Nightmare Moon, she believe the Queen has returned. She flies down before Luna and lowers herself to the ground, "My queen, my goddess, you have returned after so long, my long wait is over," she looks up with her moon like eyes, "I am here to serve you Nightmare Moon"

Blood looked at the opposing army, then down at the chains. "Great. Now what?" he asked Shadow. He saw Luna alongside the leader of Canterlot's forces. "They didnt listen to us either."

Soul looked at the two bat ponies. "Seems they are discarding their own."

Killjoy steps in front of Luna and stabs her sword into the ground near Moonlite's face "who are you, tell me your name and purpose" she commanded of the bat pony.

Luna was really close to Killjoy looking over her shoulder.

Moonlite doesnt flinch or blink as she rises, standing taller then the two ponoes before her, "I am Moonlite, loyal chosen subject of the Goddess of our night sky, the mare that you also seem to protect, our great Nightmare Moon!" She says with pride, "Dearest Nightmare Moon, why have you hired a pony not of our breed to protect you?"

Blood looked back to the other side and saw Moonlite bowing before Luna. He scoffed at the insane bat pony. He then noticed one of the bindings was coming loose as he walked. "It's not over yet, brother."

Shadow looked down at the loose binding, he glanced at the Royal army just 100 yards away. "Wait till we start the charge, then free us." He whispered. He was proud of his younger brother, he had learned a lot in his coming years.

Killjoy pushed Moonlite away "how dare you insult my princess with such a Title!" she yelled but was soon silenced by the touch of Luna's hoof on her shoulder

Luna looked at the bat pony "thou must be mistaken, I am no longer Nightmare moon."

"N...no l..longer," she froze, "b..b..but endless night, where everypony is to be at peace, h..how can we have peace when everyponh cannot enjoy the endless lovely night you cast down?" She lowered her head, "A..all this t..time I ha..have waited," she sat down, "and you dont want peace anymore?" She closed her eyes, "then kill me my queen, you gave me this gift, but all it has been was a curse," she sighed, "the last thousand years I have waited, hoping upon your return i could live a normal life, with love and a family, but it was all a lie," she began to cry, "my life is useless"

"I do wish for peace all over Equestria, thou art not useless." Luna said with a smile "thou art still my subject and loved like all who follow me and my sister's will. Thine life was not a lie. Plans just did not unfold as expected."

Blood used his strength to rip the chains off free all of his hooves. He grabbed Shadow's chains and unlocked the bindings, freeing him as well. He opened his bat wings and took to the sky. "C'mon!" he shouted at Shadow.

"I'm not a goddess either, I am just like other ponies." Luna said still smiling "thou do not have to do anything, just stand with us and after this battle...thou can come to canterlot with us."

Killjoy was about to object but decided against, she trusted Luna's judgement.

Shadow opened his wings cloths-lining two bat ponies behind him and took off after Blood. "We have no choice but to join Luna, and it would seem Black Star called off the capture plan because of us." He said catching up to him.

Killjoy saw the two bat ponies flying in the air and readied her sword.

Luna looked at Killjoy "calm thineself Red, those are the ponies that warned me." she said softly

Blood nodded to Shadow and did a barrel roll, crashing into a nearby bat pony and stealing his sword from him, cutting down a few other bat ponies before returning to the air. "Lets get over there!" he called, heading towards Luna.

Soul took this as a sign and pulled his sword out, ordering the Royal Army to charge.

The bat pony army charged forward clashing with them.

Shadow slowed down as they neared Luna, "We meet again Princess, it would seem Black Star found out about our late night flight." He said trying to be humorous.

Archived