Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

Black Star fell to the floor unconscious, which meant any spell was being undone, Nightmare Moons magic would fade from Moonlites body.

Shadow and Echo continued to fall, his was too weak to attempt to fly, but he didnt care. "Im never leaving you again, Echo, will you marry me?" He asked weakly. Echo smiled with tears bursting out, "Yes Shadow, I'll never leave your side." She replied with joy. The two kissed as they fell.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blood leaped from the opening and darted down the side of the building. He stopped flapping his wings so he would fall faster. He then flapped hard and boosted to Shadow and Echo. He grabbed them both and pulled back all he could, flipping over so he was between the ground and them. He had slowed significantly, but it was too late. Blood landed hard on the ground, a loud crack being heard, while Shadow and Echo were ok. Blood couldn't even cry out in pain from the sheer agony he was now going through.

The Oracle grabbed Nightmare Moon's spirit as it left Moonlite with his magic. "You're story is not over yet, Nightmare Moon. I made a promise, and I intend to keep it."

Nightmare blinked, "No," she said and suddenly dissapeared, appearing outside she flew towards them and grabbed Shadow, knowing he had a close hold on the mare. Though she couldn't hold them it slowed the decent drastically so there were no injuries upon landing. Nightmare moon looked at them with no emotion, "You two can handle yourselves?" she asked them somewht coldly, clearly more Nightmare Moon then Moonlite

I was saying that she rescued them :/]

[just add to after the event they had]

The shadowy viel looked at the stallion, "then come, show me what you know" she said though with no emotion. Either she was skeptical still, or she literally could not show emotion.

Minutes later they were all back in the room, Shadow was prodding Black Star making sure he was still out cold, Echo had binded him with tight anti-magic ropes. "We should execute him, right now, its time he leave this world." Shadow said coldly.

((Dude, Blood just broke his back and spine catching you. There's no way he just got up and walked.))

The Oracle observed the spirit in his magic. "In due time, my dear. This is not the place for it."

Applejack rushed to Moonlite's side. "Moonlite, please wake up. Wake up, sugarcube..." She begged tearfully.

Moonlite groaned and slowly opened an eye, "huh, wh..where am I, ugh my head hurts" she groaned as she lay there

Nightmare Moon scoffed, "I guess I have nothing better to do then follow my hopes and dreams, though so far you have shown no proof or evidence" she said quiet irritated.

((Gotcha))

Blood lay still on the ground, unable to move with his broken back braced. He was slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Oh...sugarcube...." Applejack said, unable to hold back tears anymore as she embraced Moonlite tightly, kissing her passionately.

The Oracle smirked and a small light ran up his horn and out the tip into Nightmare Moon's spirit. Suddenly, there was a loud thumping sound. It repeated a few times before stopping. It was a pulse. The Oracle had created a heartbeat in Nightmare Moon's spirit, he had made her alive for a moment. "Still don't believe me?"

"The rest of you should head home, Echo and I will stay to control Vampireece. With Black Star out of the picture the rest of the bat-pony race will have no pony to turn to, I will accept that burden. And to signify my rule, I will execute Black Star in the plaza with the whole city there to watch." Shadow announced to them standing tall and firm.

She sighed, "Sorry," she sighed as the shadow floated around him, "So many years, lost, alone, forgotten," she sighs, "Hard to believe anypony," she said, "I do regret my past, It's hard for me to express my sorrow for what I have done," she said as the shadow 'laid' down, "hard to express anything anymore"

Moonlite looked up and held her marefriend, "Hey love..where did I go?" she asked clearly not remembering anything.

The Oracle smiled. "I promise you, all will be well. Follow me." The Oracle said as he faded away.

"It's a long story, hun. Ah'll explain later. Right now, yer brother needs help soon." Applejack said, approaching Blood who was bound in his makeshift brace. "Brother....." he said weakly, reaching for Shadow.

Shadow went to his brothers side, "Blood, rest easy, I need to announce the cities liberation and then I will be with you." He told him gently before walking towards the balcony window.

Below a crowd had gathered from Shadow informing a couple guards they met on the way up.

Echo came back with more medical supplies and began making a better brace for him.

Killjoy limped over to the group using her sword to keep her balanced. "Black isn't going down that easily...nothing ever goes that easily." she said wincing from the pain as she pressed her hoof against her side.

Blood's vision faded more as he started to hallucinate. Suddenly he saw what looked like a white mare with a beautiful purple mane. "Darling...." a voice said in his head. "I know what you're thinking, Blood. You're thinking about asking Echo to mercy kill you. Don't do it." Blood blinked a few times but the visions remained. "You're going to make a full recovery, darling....and when you do, I'll be there at your side...always...." Blood then awoke again, the hallucination ending.

Echo glanced at Black Star who was unconscious, "No, its over, Black Star used alot of magic energy dealing with all of you and tired himself out. So when the Oracle made his strike Black Star was too weak to defend himself. There is such thing as a happy ending Killjoy." Shadow came back into the room, he felt his body was being rejuvenated by praise of the bat-ponies, his eyes and stance and the way he walked spoke with leadership. "Take all the time you need to heal, I will be executing Black Star in a couple hours." He even spoke with a high confidence.

"No brother, you are anything but a failure in my eye, will you stay in Vampireece?" He asked curiously. Echo finished with the brace and two medic unicorn bat-ponies came up and began healing his broken spine, it will take some time.

Archived