Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

Two medical ponies finished their healing spell on Blood, fixing his back. They helped him carefully stand up. Blood stretched a bit, he was still sore but much better. "Thank you brother. I'm sure I'll see you soon." he said, embracing Shadow.

"Calm down, hun. Everything is alright." Applejack said, putting a hoof around Moonlite.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blood nodded. "I will return soon, I promise." He turned to Applejack and Moonlite. "I'm going back to Ponyville if you guys need me." Applejack nodded. "Ah should go too, ah need to let mah family know ah'm alright."

"Farewell my friends, may the moon light your paths and guide you to happiness and prosperity." Shadow quoted as Echo came to stand next to and waved to them smiling. Two brawny guards carried the weak Black Star to the balcony for his execution.

Shadow and Echo waved to them as the doors closed. Shadow and Echo both went serious as they head to the balcony, a unicorn was projecting the scene with his magic to the entire city. Black Star was bent over in a knee, his neck was craned out, his eyes dark with failure. A Black Katana was presented to Shadow, he picked it up and gave a few swings before standing to the side of Black Star, Shadow rested the sword on the back of Blacks neck and then lifted it high above his own head. "You threatened and hurt my family, turned the one I love against me, and forced a war on innocent ponies from both sides. Your reign of tyranny is over, I Shadow Star, King of Vampireece, hereby sentence you with high treason and be put to death by the sacred blade of our kind. Your breath will no longer harm anypony ever again..... burn in hell vial creature." He added silently to where only a select few on the balcony could it, the sword swung down and sound of steel though flesh and bone echoed along with a thump of a body. Shadow went to the very edge and hovered up over the railing to look down on the city, he held out the black sword and the city was filled with a cry of triumph, Vampireece was free.

"We're free brother..... we're free..." Shadow whispered aloud hoping Blood would somehow hear it.

Moonlite had gone back to the castle, AJ hadn't said for her to return home with her, so she went to what she called home and waited, exploring the library.

[i dunno what to post as NMM as idk where the oracle took her :/]

((I'll just assume that))

Blood left with the transport back home. He knew Applejack had stayed behind, for she had something important to do. After a long journey, he finally reached Ponyville. Not long afterwards, a white unicorn mare was running to greet him, for once not caring how unladylike she was looking. They embraced and shared a passionate kiss. "I told you I don't die." Blood said smirking, wiping the tears of joy from Rarity's face.

Applejack entered the library to find Moonlite. "Sugarcube, what are ya doing in here?" She asked Moonlite, hoping the plan she had would go well.

In an unknown location, The Oracle was preparing a ritual to give Nightmare Moon her new physical form. "Are you ready for this, Nightmare?"

She nodded, "Yes let's see if this works," she said, "seems nothing else does anymore" she said monetonely, but clearly upset

Moonlite looked back, "Well I dunno If I can live with you, I mean after everything that happened and the whole Nightmare Moon thing, I just thought I should stay away.

The Oracle nodded and lit his horn up, as a purple mist began to surround Nightmare Moon's spirit. After a few moments, a dense, muffled noise was heard. It repeated a few more times until it hit a steady pace. "Feeling ok so far?"

"Hun, ah've told ya a million times, it doesn't matter. Besides, Black is dead and the bat ponies made peace with Equestria. There's nothin' ya fret about." Applejack said, getting close to her. "Nightmare Moon isn't in ya anymore, and whatever she did was her, not you. She didn't even do anything bad. Everything's ok, sugarcube." Applejack nuzzled her. "Please....I need ya, Moonlite."

"It feels odd, no pain, just odd," she said as she felt the spell warp around her and change her slowly.

Moonlite nuzzled back and kissed the mare, "I know, but I just feel uneasy still, it was too easy, Black died too quickly, it just feels off," she said, "Maybe I'm being paranoid but I just feel something in my bones about it," she said and nuzzled the mare again, "but if you insist I'll come to your farm again."

Killjoy got back to canterlot, guards rushed to her aid and got her to her room so she could rest. The guards left and shortly after, Luna walked in with great concern on her face. "thou art back!" she said wanting to embrace Killjoy tightly but saw that she was in pain "Love what happened?" she asked sitting by Killjoy taking off her armor and revealing the bruises and broken broken ribs. "Red Veil, thou art hurt." she said with a sad look on her face. Killjoy smiled "It's nothing, I feel no pain when such beauty reaches my eyes." she said caressing Luna's cheek. "you are all I need, knowing that I have our love is enough."

The Oracle's eyes lit up as the spell kept coming from his horn. Suddenly four small circles of magic appeared and began to grow upward, forming what looked like a set of hooves. "Stay with me, Nightmare. This is where is gets tricky."

"Good, because.......well, uh....." Applejack began to stammer, a furious blush forming. "Ah, uh....need to ask ya somethin', hun."

((Just a heads up, Trax and Killjoy are leaving for the summer soon, so we're trying to wrap this RP up. If you want, you and me can continue a sequel RP for just the two of us.))

[sure, pm me and we can talk it out :3]

The mare closed her eyes and relaxed, the spell working around her, in her, shaping and changing her. It began to hurt as her own being was reformed and changed but she bared through it, if it worked she would be whole once more!

Moonlite tilted her head, "You ok AJ?" she asked a bit concerned, you coming down with something, oh dear, I hope you didn't rub against any bad bushes in the Everfree!"

((Alright, I'll have to PM you later though, messaging isn't really good on moble.))

The Oracle was visibly beginning to exhaust, but he continued on. Suddenly the outline of an alicorn pony began to form, slowly filling with some sort of magical substance.

"Nah, it's nothin' like that, dear." Applejack said, taking a deep breath. "Moonlite....yer the greatest thing ta ever happen ta me. Ah know it's been kinda rough since we got together but.....Ah need ya in my life, hun.....permanantly....." Applejack reached into her saddlebag and pulled something out. She uprapped it to reveal a gorgeous ring, made of solid gold and engraved with diamonds. "Moonlite......" Applejack began as she kneeled. "Will ya marry me?"

Moonlite froze, she didn't know what to say, she loved AJ dearly, with all her heart and forever more, but was she ready to marry? She did have to think about it and smiled and hugged her mare, "Yes Applejack dear, I will marry you!"

Nightmare Moon gritted at the pain became stronger, feeling as if she was tearing apart, she used what power she had in her ghastly form to try and help the oracle.

Applejack embraced Moon tightly and kissed her passionately. She said yes, and all her fears had disappeared. When they finally broke the kiss, Applejack slid the ring over Moon's hoof. "Ah love you, Moonlite." she said as she kissed her again.

The outline had finished, and the essence was beginning to come to physical form, and her body was slowly forming as if it were a normal pony body. "Almost.....there....." The Oracle grunted.

((well guys I'm not completely gone, found a hotspot in my house...hehe yeah, BUM OFF OTHER PEOPLE'S INTERWEBS!!!))

Luna blushed, her cheeks were bright red. "thou art lying, I'm nothing for ponies to gaze upon." she said. "you are the most beautiful pony that my eyes were so gifted to lay upon. I'd rather die than have you torn from my arms. you are my world Princess, and I'll easily shatter it for you. I love you with all my heart." Killjoy said. Luna teared up by her words "I love thee with all mine." she said as they kissed deeply.

Archived