Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

((Nice))

The new shell of the alicorn pony was finally completed, and the Oracle pointed his magic straight to the sky and grunted, forcing all he could into the ritual. Nightmare Moon's spirit entered the newly created physical form and they combined in a flash of light. It was done, Nightmare Moon now had her very own body. The Oracle collapsed to the ground, weakened and barely able to move.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonlite looked at the ring, "Well that's heavy," she giggled and nuzzled her marefriend, and to be wife, "I love ya too dear Applejack"

Nightmare Moon gasped as her body was made and forged, she was a bit younger looking then her normal body, bigger then any of the Mane 6 but smaller then Celestia. She trotted to the Oracle and sat in front of him, "I owe you much debt, and I shall stay here until you recover," she said in a soft warm voice, "if you need anything, please, just ask"

"Thank you, dear. But I'm afraid I won't be recovering..." The Oracle said in a weak voice. "My task is finished, it's time to move on." He coughed up some blood.

Applejack smiled. "Cmon, lets get out of this place."

Nightmare Moon closed her eyes, "The why have bothered, if it was to kill you, then let me stay ghostly," she looked back at him, "No one wants me, but everyone loves you, you have been there, helped them every step," she sighed, "All I did was take there friend and sister hostage, and that's about it"

Moonlite nodded, "Ok, but I must say there are so many interesting books here about the history of Equestria and spells" she said as she followed the mare out.

"My dear...you misunderstand. This was my purpose, my mission in life, to guide others, and I have done just that. Giving you the ultimate gift was my final task. You think others will not love you, but everypony can achieve love. This I swear." He said, even weaker now.

"Well, since we're welcome here, we can always come an' visit." AJ said.

Nightmare moon laid down and touched her horn to his head, "and for that honor you gave me I will stay here until you have had your last breathe," she said as a tear fell down her cheek, "May you find peace and happiness in the beyond world"

Moonlite nuzzled her, "ok, well let's get going before it gets too dark"

"Thank you dear....honor me by living a happy life...." The Oracle said, smiling. His breathing began to slow.

Applejack helped Moon into the chariot Shadow had left for them. She gave her a small kiss when she was on.

"Nah, but this is." Applejack teased as she lightly bit Moonlite's ear.

The Oracle took off his necklace, a cresent moon pendant, and put it around Nightmare's neck before putting a hoof to her face. "Show that to Bloodline, he will know what it means. Thank you for being here with me.......remember your purpose....forget me......" With that, The Oracle breathed his last breath and his hoof gently fell to the floor.

Moonlite squeaked and leaned into the nip, "Oh that felt good" she giggled warmly.

Nightmare Moon slowly sat up and looked to the stallion dead before her, unsure what to do, was she to bury him, should she just leave him. She looked around at her surroundings, "who is this bloodline?" she wondered, slowly looking at the necklace upon her neck and closed her eyes, "what do I do?"

The Oracle's body slowly disintigrated into a glowing dust, the wind sweeping it up and carrying him away in the direction of Ponyville.

Applejack giggled as the chariot took off. She held Moonlite's hoof and nuzzled her.

Moonlite rested her head against AJ, "I'm so tired," she yawned

Nightmare looked to the dust, "that's the best lead I've got," she said as she slowly made her way off to the town, though she was unsure how she would find Bloodline once she got there, especially as her presence wouldn't exactly be welcome

"Ah know, it's been a wild few days." Applejack said.

Blood was laying on a couch at Rarity's boutique, still weary from the fight. Rarity came in and sat next to him. "How are you feeling, darling?" she asked sweetly. Blood pulled her down onto him and kissed her. "Better." he said slyly.

The chariot stopped in Ponyville near the boutique. Applejack got off and helped Moon off. Blood looked out the window and saw them. He quickly got up and ran outside, Rarity following close behind. "Moonlite!" he said, running up and hugging her. "You're alright!" Rarity smiled at the brother and sister reunited.

Moonlite hugged him softly, still a bit wry of his back injury, "Yes Blood, I'm fine, you should have known where I went," she said, "I still just feel odd having other ponies around me," she said and looked up quickly and snapped her head back a bit, "What is she doing so close?" she said.

((Are you referring to Rarity or to Nightmare Moon when you say "why is she so close?"))

"Sorry, just got a little worried when you didn't come back right away." Blood said, Rarity coming to his side and nuzzling him. "Moonlite, while you were got, Rarity...kinda became my marefriend." Rarity nodded and kissed Blood's cheek, causing him to blush.

((last post till October, kinda of leading up kinda thing.))

Shadow Star sat on the throne, he bore the ancient bat crown atop his head and wore a pitch black cape with a colloar, his eye starring off as he thought of the future. Echo walked in sporting a sleek black dress and purple crown, "We'll keep good trade routes with Canterlot and the Empire, but are you sure this whats best?" She asked intently as she came up to him and kissed his cheek. Shadow Star got up, "Yes, we'll keep the trade, but the trade market will be posted outside the city walls. From here on out no outsider will be aloud inside the city without our consent and good reason. Communication will be minimal with the outside world, we will draw a reasonable territory line that will make up our new Country, scout parties will be sent out to patrol them and keep the boundaries strong. I will keep my ponies safe at any cost, the world is not ready for our kind to merge with them." He explained grimly, Echo sighed, "I have faith in you dear, our kind will prosper under our rule, and in turn we will live happily." She said walking up to him as he had paced forward in his speech, she grabbed his hoof and held it close. Shadow Star smiled faintly but full meaning was behind it, "I love you with all my heart and more, our future promises to be bright, I just know." He said warmly. Echo smirked and raised and I brow, "I hope our 'Future' involves foals, right?" She asked curiously, in the next moment Shadow Star grapped her close and dipped her, his eye sparkled, "Indeed it will.." They embraced in passionate kiss. (Camera pans out of the throne room and goes down to go through the streets and pans in on a brawny bat-pony in night armor.)

"Alright, Kings orders we strengthen our defenses, if this city wasnt a fortress before it will be. The Nightingale army will be trained in strategic and extreme martial arts practices, the demons of tartarus itself will quiver in fear." He spoke in a brisk leading tone, his eyes burned with determination as he watched the work being done.

Outside the walls and in the tree line miles away a band of mercenaries trek in to some flank high grass, dark shapes stalked around the group, keeping out of sight as they closed in on them. Suddenly the whole group was dragged under the grass line, their cries for help were cut off abruptly as their throats met clean Nordic steel. "Outsiders are forbiddin to set hoof in Wukanda, tis punishable by death."

[NMM]

Moonlite turned back to them, "huh?" she said and put two and two together, "Oh, well, congratulations!" she said, and while it was warm and sincere it was clear she had been a little distracted.

Blood looked out in the distance and saw a figure standing there. He walked towards it a bit until he was close enough. "Hello there, you look lost." He asked, still not sure who it was due to the darkness.

Nightmare Moon stayed in her own shadow, "Well now, who might you be?" she asked, "Oh I am lost, haven't been to these parts in over, 1000 years," she eyed the stallion, "You look, familiar"

[Also I'm gonna make it so she lost some memories, like as part of a side effect of the ritual, she remembers bits and parts but not everything"

Blood's face went grin upon hearing this news. The Oracle had guided him through this whole struggle, and it was disheartening to find that he had died. "Oh no...." He said softly. "This must be what he was planning...to give his life for somepony who needed it." He shook it off and turned back to Nightmare. "You were right to come find me. Don't worry, we'll help you adjust to society. It may seem hard but we are happy to help."

Archived