Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh, thank you darling!" Rarity said, turning slightly red, warmed by the compliment. Applejack smiled as she sat down with Moonlite, kissing the mare on the cheek. Blood put his hooves around Rarity and hugged her from behind, the two sharing a kiss.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that darling." Rarity said, coming back over to Nightmare. "How would you like to help model for me? Your coat is simply stunning and gives me a few ideas for future dresses."

"Really, sweetness." Rarity said kindly. "Oh, and I know what you're thinking. Don't feel self conscious about your fangs. I date a bat pony, darling. Fangs don't bother me." She floated some fabrics over to them and put her designer glasses on. She held a few up to Nightmare to examine potential color schemes.

Applejack smiled at the her friend's generosity. "Typical Rarity." She said jokingly.

"Ya did from me." Applejack said slyly as she nipped Moonlite's neck lightly.

Rarity quickly stitched together a navy scarf and floated it over and out it on Nightmare, taking a moment to examine it. "Hmmm....could use more flare." She said, turning back to her sketch to draw more.

Nightmare looked around alowly and carefully as she watched the mare go about what she was doing

"Oh come now Aj dear, not here, in front of everypony" she giggled and teased with a soft nip to the ear back

"Then I'll just have to wait till later..." Applejack teased with a sly grin.

((Hey, I think I'm going to go ahead and start the new thread, since we've pretty much wrapped up the original story. That ok?))

Archived