Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

((Err, Moonlite, is she a bat pony? Cause when the Five bat ponies chosen were all made from Nightmare moons magic, they were just normal soldiers in her army that showed promise with their skill so Nightmare Moon gifted them with immortality, but as a side effect had to survive off pony blood only. All five were given a gem that glows light blue and fades when they needed to feed again to stay immortal. So far theres Black Star(Unicorn), Shadow Moon(Bat pegasi), and Bloodline(Bat pegasi). And I will be introducing a fourth here soon as just a bat-earth pony. Soooo what is Moonlite?))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[oh I thought you meant they were normal ponies who were turned into bat-ponies and given amazing abilities at the aforementioned side effects, let me edit then Killjoy can if needed, she will be bat-pony like Lunar guard]

((lol alright, glad we got that worked out, and there is no curse just the side effect of having to feed. The bat ponies were made from the shadows and darkness by Nightmare Moon))

The guard looked at the Nightwatch pony and with his nod the Guard led him to the infirmary. Shadow turned to the Nightwatch pony, "I will meet with this captive you have." The Nightwatch nodded and led him to the dungeons.

[oh im not saying it is, just she isn't one to like the 'enhancement' and thats why she waited for Nightmare Moon, she wanted to be by her side and hope to lift the 'curse' its more of a "tired of living, want to live like normal pony" sort of thing]

((Im afraid the only cure for this 'curse' is death. Nightmare Moon gave them a gift that made them almost Superior in every way, and live forever. But have to drink the blood of normal ponies, in order to maintain their immortality. The gem lets them know when they need to feed again by fading from its light blue color to a dark black, if they dont they wither away into dust. Nightmare Moon never intended to turn them back, ever, because their bad-ass fighting skills would help win the war for her. Im sorry but thats how it is, the regular bat-pony is like a new breed of pony and live the same as a normal pony, so if you want to be just that you can. Otherwise you'll just have to create your own curse for Moonlite with Killjoys permission since he is controlling Luna. I dont mean to be harsh, but thats how I created it.))

Blood followed the guard to the infirmary. He hoped that Celestia wouldn't be too alarmed from his appearance, considering that the likelyhood that bat ponies were the ones who attacked her was pretty high. He had hardly been inside Canterlot castle, as the sight of it was rather breathtaking. He wondered what kind of pony Shadow would find inside the dungeon.

"The bodies under the tarps, Bat-ponies?" Shadow asked as they descended into the dungeons. The Nightwatch pony nodded to him as they came to a cell door. "I must warn you, her bite is worse than her bark." He warned as he lifted a hoof to open the door, upon his neck were two puncture holes. Shadow raised an eyebrow at it and stepped into the darkness of the cell. The door shut behind him with only a candle lighting up half the room. Shadow peered into the darkness of the room, a pair of glowing yellow eyes like his opened up and seemed to smile with glee. "Its been awhile Shadow, wheres the little fruit bat of yours." The familiar voice of a mare sounded, her sweet yet somehow stinging tone filled the room. Shadow sighed and took the candle, he slid it across floor until it lit the middle of the room. From the floor the candle lit up the Bat-pony mare, her legs were chained causing her to stand on her hind legs with her front legs spread out. "Echo, fancy seeing you here, sorry Blood is making sure the Princess is alright after your.... little dance." He replied carefully. "Why are you here Echo?" Echo smiled and licked her lips. "Mm wouldn't you like to know." She answered with a playful wink, Shadows slight smirk changed to a concerned frown, she was going to be difficult.

Celestia lay on a specialized bed for her, she breathed steadily as she kept awake. The nurse beside the bed checked through the IV's and bandages. Two Royal guards who bore the symbol of Shining armor himself stood on guard.

One of the Royal guards was about step forward to say no, but Celestia spoke in a raspy voice. "Its okay, I trust him." The Royal guards stepped aside to let him pass.

"Cut the act Echo, what are you doing here, I thought Black Star had sent you on a mission into the mountains?" Shadow asked confused on her being here in Canterlot. Echo was also one of the chosen Five to be given Nightmares gift, her devious charm and lightning fast hands made the perfect thief, and her skill with a dagger made her deadly. She and Shadow had numerous affairs which made Black Star jealous, and so began the hatred between Shadow and Black Star, Echo never once defended him. A couple months ago Echo had been sent out to find a rogue band of Bat-ponies that terrorized the northern villages and bring them back home. This must have Black Stars switched plan, and Echo was caught trying to escape, she never took a part in the fighting. "I got back after you went on your little errand, Black Star told me what you were doing and decided to change things up. He sent me and the rogues out here to kill Celestia but.."

"But you couldnt kill her?" Shadow interrupted her abruptly. Echo sighed and looked at the candle flame, "When all the others went in, I stayed where I was, I just froze up. By the time I came back, they were all dead and Celestia was being hauled off, that pony out there came up behind me so I bit him. Served him right too for coming up on a lady from behind." She added shaking hair out of her face. Shadow chuckled a bit, "Yeah, a lady with attitude and skill with small weapons." He argued jokingly, Echo smiled and met his gaze. "What can I say, he took me by surprise."

Soul returned to Killjoy and Luna on the battlefield. "They've retreated. We've won for now. Shall we pursue them?"

Blood wasn't sure if he should bow to Celestia, since he was anything but her subject. "Greetings, Princess Celestia. My name is Bloodline. I understand that you had a bad run-in with one of my kind."

Killjoy turned around and started walking towards canterlot "no...their humiliation on the battlefield is enough." she said as Luna followed closely next to her.

Archived